Chelsia

CeCiMom

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have they showed Chelsia and James having sex on BBad or do we just hear about it via Chelsia? If they haven't shown anything, Chelsia has kept her word about not having sex on natinal television.

Chelisa does carry around with her what she calls her "Fing" Rosary

That's the point, she openly refers to it as her F*cking rosary (although cuss words aren't exactly sinful).

If Chelsia was a hypocrite, she would be walking around condemning everything, yet going back and committing the "sins" herself. she's calling Natalie out of being hypocritical. Her title should be Captain Obvious.

my point is Chelsia doesnt parade around using her religion and that Jesus is going to help her win in one breath and then do a strip tease and give a guy who doesnt like her a BJ in the next like Natalie

Chelsia is aware of her actions (which I think are usually pretty entertaining) and I just dont think Natalie even knows what she is doing half the time

both chelseia and Natalie are about the same to me in skankiness, one just displays it differently than the other, I do not think either one of them are REALLY religious, it is just the act of doing what ever is happening at the moment, I do however believe that chelskanka is by far the meanest and skankiest of the two.lol

I have never ever found Chelsia entertaining.

wha???

Chelsia will go down in history of Big Brother as the skankiest HG ever. Natalie will be #2.

chelsia is loud and obnoxious, but shes calling out nattys BS...

chelsia said shes a christian, but isnt using it to look down on other houseguest, but natty sure does that alot...

i dont see chelsia better than natty, but at least chelsia is not trying to be something she isnt....

I don't think there are any perfect Christians in the world today and not sure if anyone knows what a true Christian is. Natty is not perfect but I have to say Chelsia using Gods name in vain (which she is the one throwing the commandments around) and the way she talks about the others with the crude and nasty remarks the way she is always offering oral for votes is pretty foul. So I think she is by far the worst person on reality TV and I hope no one trys to put her on any other shows because she is not entertaining at all.

I would rather someone offer oral sex for votes and not actually do it, than someone begging to give someone who hates them a blow job. Natalie's pathetic, and this "I am like Jesus" delusion while lying about events in the house is insulting to Christians AND whores.

Leaving God out of this because I am sure he does not give a shi+ about Big Brother hands down Chelsia is the skankiest HG in Big Brother history. Her list of skanky is a long long one.

I still say give Natalie the #2 spot.

The difference between Natalie and Chelsia is Natalie does a lot of the things she does because, quite frankly, she's not very intelligent and also quite naive.

Chelsia does it because she wants to and because she's a mean person.

THAT is the difference and THAT is why I can tolerate Natalie but not Chelsia.

Natalie seems like the person who, if she likes you, would do anything for you.

Chelsia seems like the type of person who only does things for herself. She's a selfish, conceited, foul-mouthed, foul-tempered, heartless, soulless, callous, tramp of epic proportions.

Xal I agree with you.

I don't think Natty did anything with Matty, I think they bring it up because they think it bothers her and have no other information on anything to try to get to her. If Chelsia says Natty sells her body by stripping at least she gets paid. Chelsia gives her away for free.

I would rather someone offer oral sex for votes and not actually do it, than someone begging to give someone who hates them a blow job. Natalie's pathetic, and this "I am like Jesus" delusion while lying about events in the house is insulting to Christians AND whores.

I have to agree with Francis here. However, I feel that Chelsia could have called Natalie out with a little more couth and decorum. Clearly, she's a young, volatile person who couldn't control her temper and vulgarity which is sad because it took away from what point that she was trying to make. I have to say that I was a big fan but now I'm just a disappointed fan...I even think that James is disappointed with her as well.

well, that video on you tube is quite convincing, and if that is not a BJ being given, then it is a H job, seriously there was some serious something goin on under those covers, so I really think without a doubt that Natalie did the deed to he "matty" barf, and Chelskanka, her skank quotion is waaayyyy up there, I agree with all that XAL said, and I do beleive that in real life Natalie would do anything for you if you were friends with her, but it is hard to get past the sheer ridiculousness of her actions in the house.

Natalie has shown she is the most manipulative, lying, poor excuse for a Christian, houseguest of all. She gave Matt a blow job the third night they met because she didn't know any better?? What is she? 16?? She blew Matt to try to get him to carry her in the game. If they weren't partners, she would have jumped to the next person. Why do you think she's hanging out with Adam? Because she knows that all she would have to do to get Adam to do what she wants is to offer a blow job. NATALIE set the wheels in motion for Chelsia to go off on amanda. NATALIE set the wheels in motion for Josh to jump Allison's shit. Natalie's BS piety gets under Chelsia's skin and she knows it.

Chelsia is leaving and she's pissed because she allowed herself to be lead by the nose by James and Josh. She's childish and is behaving like a child. She's no worse than former HGs who used anything and everything against people they honestly didn't like. Do I wish she would be more mature? If I meet her in real life? Of course. While I'm watching Big Brother? Hell no. bring on the drama.

Chelsia makes ED look like a kitten. She's a delusional, dirty person. Some of the downright vile things she's said and done while in the house are actions of a person who is that way in her "normal outside life" as well. She didn't just "flip out" she's just a mean spirited person in general. She's gross.

I wouldn't want to be around someone with such monstrosity. She brings people down to make herself more superior I guess. I really can't stand people like that. IMO, I would rather hang out with Natalie. She would be a hell lot better of a friend then Chelsia could ever be.

Never let it be said that I didn't throw my two cents in...this is why it is the LONGEST thread ever. Could someone PULEEZE let me know what it was that Natalie did to set Chelsia off on her? Is it the campaigning against her? I missed it. Is it that she isn't part of the inner circle? Being pissed is one thing, this is a little off the wall. And for the life of me, Natalie dear, why oh why do these idiots tell every little bit of their life to complete strangers? Why?

Question 2 for die-hard old timers on the BB forum: Who decided the only book in the house should be a Bible? Why not War and Peace? No pencils, no paper but a Bible? Why not a Torah? A Koran? Spell book of Shadows? A Suduko book? I'm as religious as the next guy but I would be bored out of my gord reading Leviticus for 3 months straight!

I wondered the same thing East...What did Nat do to Chelsia? Then I watched one of the videos from the live feeds and Natalie asks Chelsia what she's ever done to her and Chelsia flat out tells her, " I just don't like you" Then Chelsia tells Sheila that she can't stand people like Natalie that act the way she does and that's why she doesn't like her....

Hmmm Pot, meet Kettle. :cookoo:

I think the idea of the bible is that is has always like been a univeral sort of thing in hotel motel rooms, sort of as to say that it is the book to read while being in any port in the storm, hence the BB house, I agree that they could have any of the afore mentioned books, not just the bible. I just got thru watching the Ad and Chelskankas rant, I truly do think she is jealous of Natalie, who knows why, they are both skankettes, but I think chelesia is very insecure, a little girl with very low self-esteem, and she is sooooo dissapointed that she did not get to the end of the game, she got played and is out, she did not do a great job of bein a "player", so I think she is taking it all out on Natalie. Really the cavalier attitude of these people about sex and all the personal info they spew is beyond me, Chelskanka made a huge fool out of herself last nite, and squashing up those eggs was just soooo ridiculous, maybe someone would have wanted a hard boiled egg, I know I like em, give me salt pepper and some lousianna hot sauce and I love the darn things, so that really putt me off for her to just squash them, and then go on a silly tirade against Natalie, and I am tellin ya that Sheila was on my last nerve too cryin cause they talked smack on Matts eye, lordy these people are childish, I want chelskanka gone, last nites display was way over the top and sooo uncalled for.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived