Chelsia

CeCiMom

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure Dennis is real proud of his babygirl.

I loved how at the beginning of the show they have these clips of Chelsia crying and all woe is me. Even her breakdown was not half as bad as we saw on the feeds.

Then, after her two "speeches" she screwed herself into showing her true colors. While it's nothing new to us feedwatchers, to the viewers without the feeds I'm sure it was an eye opener.

Yeah, but at least she has her dignity. Ha Ha Ha..lmao.

What really annoyed me about her and James, they both thought they were above and beyond the other hg, because the others were there for the money and they weren't.

She forgets that her chirade included that the money was stolen from her. What hypocritical asses they both are.

She will go down in history as the skankiest Big Brother HG ever.

nat still in the lead imho

Chelsia I am sure that if you cry to Mommy and Daddy they will buy you a BB victory. You can play it in your basement back in Iowa before the trip to Germany that I am sure that Ma and Pa paid for as well. She is just a spoiled little girl that did not get her way and threw a tantrum on the way out. I hope she got her ball before she left. :P

Ginger Snaps

I'm tired of reading about how people should get a free pass due to their age.

She's 21 but:

She's on a reality tv show.

She sleeps around.

She curses like a truck driver.

She's an authority on christianity and the right to life.

And she tells people to smell her doowopdeedoo.

This age thing not only pertains to her, but to any hg who should be overlooked for their nastiness because they are young adults.

If you are replying to my post

She's 21...when she watches the shows, she will see how badly she behaved and looked. Hopefully, she'll realize how immature she acted.

then I would like to qualify that I did not excuse her behavior or give her a free pass because she was 21 but rather that she would watch herself act the fool on national TV. Clearly, 45 year people can act just as classless.

I apologize if my opinion annoyed you in anyway.

She has shown absolutely no class since she went off on Amanda. The noose comments were the true barometer of her character. As to the age... that's BS.... She is a cruel evil b*tch. Nat didn't put her on the block Adam did and Ryan before him finally someone hasn't returned!

So glad to see her skanky rear off of there!

I totally loved seeing Chelsia crying! I'm not a bad person...am I? :rolleyes:

So glad to see her skanky rear off of there!

You made a rhyme! Yay.

ROFLMAO.... and I didn't even try!

Yeah, she's one of those hg I've disliked from the very beginning. Soemthing about her from day one.

The cruelty she exhibited towards Amanda completely turned me off. Amanda was a gossip but so was/is everyone in that house and she didn't deserve that from anyone especially Queen Skank!

Well, Chelsia really went out with class.:wacko:

First the pre-eviction speech (which I never watch and speed thru but I'm glad I did this week b/c she really showed her true colors) and then what she said afterwards to Adam, Natalie and Sheila. Esp. to Sheila, "You've been ridden hard and you'll be put away wet." Whoa! Simply classless.

She defines the word "skank". I will always visualize her miserable face with her painted on half eye brows with that word. I take that back....I hope to forget her miserable face! Again, this group of "houseguests" - worst BB of all. Writers: PLEASE NEVER STRIKE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived