Chelsia

CeCiMom

actually, i think that chat boards like this bring out the worst in people. at least BB people have a excuse. living in a house with those nutjobs WOULD make you nutz. chat board people have no excuse at all for being rude.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
actually, i think that chat boards like this bring out the worst in people. at least BB people have a excuse. living in a house with those nutjobs WOULD make you nutz. chat board people have no excuse at all for being rude.

Actually, they do...According to studies that examined brainwave activity, the screen refresh rate on most monitors can affect brain activity. With me, it causes me to involuntarily write rude things, wet my pants, have a seizure, then pass out...

You jerk.

Uh-oh! Gotta go change my underw...efjddm erkdsomw erfgh85n!! **thud**

:stars:

CrabMan

:animated_shocking::huh2: my faces are for jar, not you crabman,lol

okay i just want to say.. Chelsia really cracked in the past week I really dont believe mentally she could handle that people didnt like her and wanted her gone..she cant take what she dishes out and thats to bad shes old enough to realize that she isnt queen. I was really glad to see her cry..it shows that she is week...man..i really dislike her

yep, she really did lose it, and it was so obvious earlier in the week when she was runnin around laughin that manic laugh, she just could not handle that she was goin and that James was not going to save her, deep down i thought she really was hoping by some miracle he would, like ED did for Dani last year. What she did on Easter was mean, she did not have to tear up the chocolate bunnies and the eggs that some people might have wanted, it was like watchin a 3 yr old, and I too really dislike her.

Crabman

Actually, they do...According to studies that examined brainwave activity, the screen refresh rate on most monitors can affect brain activity. With me, it causes me to involuntarily write rude things, wet my pants, have a seizure, then pass out...

You jerk.

Uh-oh! Gotta go change my underw...efjddm erkdsomw erfgh85n!! **thud**

CrabMan

:hahohi:

LOL Crabman! :lol:

I'm so glad that the B!t*h is GONE.....I liked her at first....but then saw her true colors after a couple of days. I missed tonight's show.....I guess I'd better look for a clip of her a$$ walking out the door!

:pixiedust:

One thing I'm confused on --- and pardon me it does happen quite frequently this late at night..... but didn't Natalie go to art school? If that's the case, I really don't understand the no education comments. I mean who is to say an art education is any less than going to college for german or math or anything else for that matter.

I'm so glad she's gone. My least favorite player of all time. Hands down.

Guest nerorowan

She has only one year of higher education and we all know that is only prerequisites anyway. How is she so educated?

Buh-Bye Chelsia!!

I am so glad that Heffa is gone I don't know what to do! Her family needs to take some of the money they were using on her half a$% education, and get that girl some help. I was literally doing a happy dance when she was shown the door. What amazes me about her is that she actually thought she was going to win the money!? She spoke as though she signed some contract before entering the house that she was going to win it all. She had the same odds as every other hg, so technically every hg to walk the plank could have said the same exact thing. Don't get me wrong I believe in positive thinking "So a man thinkth, so is he", but this is also a game where you are COMPETEING against other people, did anyone get a chance to tell this hoe that before she went in the house?

She needs to grow up if I were her momma I would truly be embarrassed by her actions (and I am not just talking about her speech). Funny thing about it though, as much as CBS tried to hide her obscene behavior and the feeds hiding her little trysts with that pink headed freak, she ended up showing her a%$ anyway on LIVE TV, now that is priceless!

:party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie:

* Stares at Chelsia wordlessly for a few minutes. Then reaches over and smashes her in the face with a hockeystick.

:shocking: Anyway, I'm glad the girl is gone, she was gross. Although I do agree with someone's post who said they liked her haircut, it was really pretty.. :) Next up... JAMES!

OMG, Marty!! I really shouldn't be surprised with that picture, should I... oh yeah, she cares for james a lot... she's such a pig.

She is the most classless HG this season. And the comment she made about leaving with her dignity made me laugh out loud. Her dignity was smashed when she demolished the easter eggs. Trash day must have been yesterday at the BB house. Hope the trash truck can hold all of that White Trash that went out the door yesterday!!!! :animated_wave:

Marty!! Where did you get that picture! Holy Crap! She made good on her word, didn't she?

I am SOOOOO glad that CBS showed the "dark side" of Chelsia before they voted her off. Now, maybe, the rest of America will know what an ungrateful, skanky, low class, ugly, piece of sh*t she is. I'm going to laugh my butt off if they actually get James out the door this week and he walks into the sequester house to find his precious little Chelsia on top of Matt ... because she thinks Nat will be the one walking through the door!

<---- trying to think of something nice to say about Chelsea.... :animated_scratchchin:

umm, she ....

but then again there's the time she ....

maybe we could overlook when she ....

oooh ohhhh.... I KNOW ..... she's got really silky hair ^_^

Archived