Chelsia

CeCiMom

Guest nerorowan

I too have to admit to lmao when Chelsia was teasing Natalie about Mattie and I love Natalie.That was so "Mean Girls" Love it! :rockon:

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never cared for Chelsia much but tonight she took it over the top for me ... Honestly she got me upset watching her tonight and if I were to actually see her out in the street it really wouldn't be good

Why does everyone take it out on Natalie when they are placed on the block is beyond me but whatever, yall can say what you want about Natalie but she is a way better person than I am cause that no fighting clause would be out the window.

I laughed my head... nothing pleases me more than to see a bible-thumping hypocrite get a verbal beat down. Unfortunately, Chelsia wasn't articulate enough for my taste.

I'm sure Nat needed to be cut down a notch or two....but Chelsia is still the top of my skank list! sick017.gif

:pixiedust:

I don't like Chelsia either. I'm an equal opportunity house guest hater. :lol:

Guest nerorowan

Dang! Chelsia is getting all the finger-banging action! Allison, Mattie, James... :glove:

It is a party in her pants!!! :party_smilie:

Tonight she pulled out the ketchup bottle again to go after Natalie about the abortions and enlisted Josh's help to trick her into coming to the room to do this. First of all that is just horrible for anyone to do, second - could she not come up with her own original idea, and third she was laughing hysterically about it. That is a sick and sadistic girl who gets off on inflicting pain. Natalie is not the brightest bulb in the box but she has a kind heart. Chelsia has had advantages in life including money & education and what does she do with it? she is one cold hearted bitch in my opinion.

I am so disgusted by her. This is one of the most horrible disgusting things, skank, that appeared in a reality show lately. :giljotiini::furious3:

Please let there not be another "miracle" (meaning CBS helping out) . I want this skank out of the house so I can watch again.

I never pegged Chelsia for a pro-lifer. Although I don't agree with her tactics (borrowed from last season), I do enjoy a good "verbal beat down."

Chelsia a "pro-lifer?" I doubt it, she is such a slut that I am sure she would have a couple of kids by now if this is true.

She's a sadistic, mean-spirited, catty little bitch...plain and simple. I do think Gnat is a ass for using abortion as contraception and since they are living in the house and if Chelsia is a "pro-lifer" than I do believe that Chelsia would have the right to confront her verbally in a debate about abortion if Chelsia believes this. Because Gnat divulged this it is open for disccussion, but no one here can tell me that chasing her down with a ketchup bottle is the way to approach it. Chelsia just likes to torment people and in that case she has some serious mental issues.

I would never hit a woman but Chelsia sure would tempt me.

She's worse than ED ever was because she has no heart. Like someone said, she's a cold bitch. I really, honestly hate her...and I'm not talking about the usual BB "hate" where it's just a word. This time, I actually mean it.

She's a vile creature.

well, the whole issue of abortion is touchy, but Natalie should NEVER have put that info out there, and even if Chelseia is a pro-lifer (which I seriously doubt) it really is not the way to approach the subject, with a bottle of catsup, she is nuts, and I like XAL's reference to her "A vile creature" yes she certainly is.

nat is a character like all bb hg

and each character has their role

thats is why bb cast her

her role is the naive whore jmho

sheila role is the crazy old woman

josh is the abusive gay guy

adam is the manic jokester

etc....

Chelsia is a major c*nt (...and I never use that word!)

She has crossed far to many lines of acceptable behavior that if I ever had any doubt that she had an ounce of decency in her it has now vanished. She is pure evil.

I completely disagree with some posters that because she brought it up in conversation that it is now fair game ...wrong is wrong...you cannot justify throwing ketchup on a woman who's had to make the painful decision to have an abortion and verbally assualt her regarding it as a weapon to break her down in a game show. Chelsia is the lowest of the low...and Josh is right next to her in my book.

i dont see someone who had two abortion as needing sympathy jmho

sorry about that

middle age crazy woman :lol:

i wasnt calling you middle age crazy old woman marty

i was defining sheila role

sorry if the post infer that

Chelsia a "pro-lifer?" I doubt it, she is such a slut that I am sure she would have a couple of kids by now if this is true.

She's a sadistic, mean-spirited, catty little bitch...plain and simple. I do think Gnat is a ass for using abortion as contraception and since they are living in the house and if Chelsia is a "pro-lifer" than I do believe that Chelsia would have the right to confront her verbally in a debate about abortion if Chelsia believes this. Because Gnat divulged this it is open for disccussion, but no one here can tell me that chasing her down with a ketchup bottle is the way to approach it. Chelsia just likes to torment people and in that case she has some serious mental issues.

I agree with you completely. She's vulgar and I can't wait to see her leave this week. As for natalie being a bible-thumping hypocrite as someone else posted....at least you don't hear her using the word f*cking with the word "rosary". Christian my a**!

Archived