Chelsia

CeCiMom

Last BBAD proved everything I ever thought about Chelsia being 100% true. She is a b*tch and total loser.

I'm even more disgusted with the rest of the HG's for egging her on the way they did with the ketchup and egg. OMG, how sick is that???

Last night was my last evening watching BBAD. It's an insult to my intelligence to watch it any longer.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem with Natalie is that she is a little too trusting with her personal information. Like it was said in the feed update, Natalie is obviously starved for attention. And unfortunately for her, she uses the wrong methods to get that attention. But I do believe she has a good heart. Chelsia, on the other hand, has no heart. She's the devil incarnate. She criticizes Nat for doing sexual acts with Matt, but everytime I read the updates there's some mention of Chelsia and James getting it on. I'm surprised they haven't done like Ryan and Jen and gone in the bathroom to get it over with! And I believe she would try to sleep with Matt in sequester just to get to Nat. She's the c*nt in my opinion.

Wow....from the sounds of things Skankia really went too far last night. She will have many many more "haters" now from what I hear. This girl may be facing some pretty angry viewers when she gets out of the house. I wouldn't be surprised if someone actually went after her physically. I don't think I've ever heard of a reality show contestant being hated so much. I think James will be having his fun with her in the house, maybe for a bit on the outside and then kicking her to curb with the garbage where she belongs....................

Well, Chelsia finally did something so horrific that I'm no longer a fan...Even James is turning on her and can't believe what she is doing. Maybe it is because she's only 21 and doesn't know any better. Chelsia has to gooooooo. Hopefully, Josh won't keep egging her on (it was him who brought up the ketchup bottle). I thought she was taking it so well yesterday and accepted it gracefully that she was leaving the house...Clearly, I was wrong and Chelsia is a very mean girl. I don't like mean girls.

i dont see someone who had two abortion as needing sympathy jmho

I agree with you UVP.

Seriously I don't feel bad for that girl in any way , shape, or form. There IS something wrong with her mentally. I have never watched a bigger train wreck on TV. Yes, the ketchup and egg is meaner than hell but who f**king cares?? Nat doesn't get it. She never will. She'll go out and get knocked up again and abort again. Maybe a mean prank can finally crack through the stupid ass's head. But I doubt in. JMO.

sorry...not gonna get me to jump on the "stoning the fallen woman" bandwagon...not gonna do it.

:lol:

i wasnt calling you middle age crazy old woman marty

i was defining sheila role

sorry if the post infer that

Are you kidding me? I got a good laugh out of it. I don't take things personally. No worries. I am one of those chubby middle age Big Brother fans and proud. :lol:

I am kinda crazy too.

just sayin.....

She's worse than ED ever was because she has no heart.

ED had a heart? Since when??

Chelsia talked bad about Nat chasing MAtt because Matt wanted NOTHING to do with her. Chelsia may be classless, but Nat is pathetic. In BB EVERYTHING is fair game. Once you bring it into the house, it's there for people to use. The sad thing is, Nat would probably not understand the egg and ketchup attack.

When this was all going down, where was Shelia? Was she standing up for Nat or was she allowing it to happen?

Francis 3 When this was all going down, where was Shelia? Was she standing up for Nat or was she allowing it to happen?

How it all started was Nat was called to the DR when Nat came out of DR Chelsia asked Nat to pray with her... Nat said she would if Chelsia wasn't trying to be funny about it ... Then Chelsia started attacking Nat about her being a christian and having had abortions blah blah blah ...

Nat did fire words back at Chelsia but Nat went up to HOH and read her bible ... Thats when Chels and Josh came up with the katup plan...

Sheila and Sharon were in one of the bedrooms listening to Chelsia rant. Chelsia was in the kitchen and Josh gave her the idea to run up to Nat and squirt katchup on her ... Then Josh pulled out the eggs and told Chelsia to throw eggs at her symbolizing a dead embryo ... Josh went upstairs to HOH and told Nat to come out so they could have an adult conversation (setting Nat up) But BB called Chelsia to the DR before Nat came out of the HOH. Josh told Adam that its not good that Nat is in HOH and Adam finally convinced Nat to get out.

Chelsia did tell Sheila and Sharon that she had planned on squirting katchup on Nat... Sheila and Sharon's attitude was more so like I'm not in it you do what you do... They didn't necessarily agree with it but they didn't try to talk her out of it either...

James went up to HOH and tried to tell Nat that Chelsia wasn't just picking on her (Nat), that Chelsia will be doing this to everyone before she leaves the house ... Nat didn't buy it ...

And for the record CHELSIA IS PRO ABORTION she said she was, and I for one do believe she has probably had an abortion herself and just hasn't told anyone in the house...

Sheila and Sharon were in one of the bedrooms listening to Chelsia rant. Chelsia was in the kitchen and Josh gave her the idea to run up to Nat and squirt katchup on her ... Then Josh pulled out the eggs and told Chelsia to throw eggs at her symbolizing a dead embryo ... Josh went upstairs to HOH and told Nat to come out so they could have an adult conversation (setting Nat up) But BB called Chelsia to the DR before Nat came out of the HOH. Josh told Adam that its not good that Nat is in HOH and Adam finally convinced Nat to get out.

i dont see someone who had two abortion as needing sympathy jmho

It's not about these slime buckets getting sympathy it's about people living under one roof with the need to humiliate each other. There is no strategy involved just bullies breaking down their targets to win money.

Yeah, I know Gnat is a pig, but has she verbally abused anyone in the house? No. And Josh and Chelsia have done this right from the very start. As far as I am concerned this whole topic of mean spiritedness vs. it's okay because they deserve it, doesn't stand up for me because at the beginning they taunted Amanda about the hanging and how did she deserve that?

I just watched the fight between Skankia and Nathalie on YouTube. Skankia looked totally stupid. I'm glad Nathalie stood up to her. She sounded like a 5 year old who wasn't getting her way. "Yeah and when you come into the sequester house next week I'll be f***ing Matty....really great comeback there Skankia. Who was Skankia referring to when she said "he finger banged me" was it James? God if she isn't the pot calling the kettle black. I am so glad she is leaving house.

Yeah, classy Chelsia admits that she fools around with two guys on the show, so her argument that Gnat is trash because she blew Matty does not stand up.

Is this true? Did Chelsia and Matt have a thing going?

I can't finish watching the video Elle just posted, but OMG, this just proves how desperate Chelsia is and what a mean bitch she is.

No kidding Chelsia...we say the real you day 2.

I can't believe that she is calling Nat trailer park trash.....she needs to be put out with the trash at the nearest trailer park. I have never in my life seen such a horrible woman. I hope they show some of her assholeness on the show, I'm tired of them portraying her to be this sweet little girl. God James, what were you thinking when you hooked up with this mess?

They won't show any of it on the show and you know they won't.

When any other hg does things like this, including ED from last year, they just bleep out his crap.

For whatever reason they are choosing not to show any of the Chelsia BS ever since they've been pushing the lovebird angle with James.

Seeing her last night live on BBAD made me sick. I can't watch Chelsia anymore. She disgusts me.

It was awful enough to listen to her and the language but for her and Josh to do that ketchup thing was beyond...way beyond! Whatever I thought about Natalie (her promiscuity) she is not a bad person. Chelsia sounded like she lost a screw in her head....They should show this on broadcast tv but bleep out the swear words. Chelsia looks like a choir girl on tv. Holy Moley!!

Archived