Chelsia

CeCiMom

I don't like when she is really mean but I think she's got a good heart
....what Chelsia are you talking about? The first attack on Natalie was bad enough but the second (posted here 3/24 update) was psychotic. A person with good intentions doesn't spew the venom she has. Is she drunk when she goes on these tirades or is she just kooks?

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every time I think one of these people has gotten as disgusting as one can possibly get, one of them takes it to a whole new level of disgusting. Chelsea was HORRIBLE last night. I really can't imagine how anyone could top that, but then I have said that before this season so what do I know?

Chelsea is really ignorant. Why does she keep asking Natalie why she doesn't know about confirmation?? Confirmation is a Catholic practice and I don't recall Natalie ever claiming to be Catholic. Also, I love how she keeps asking Natalie about the Sixth Commandment when I believe she has been breaking a couple of them herself. Like the Second Commandment using the Lord's name in vain and what about the Fifth?? She said she promised her dad she would not have sex on TV!! What a huge hypocrite!!

well last night she and James answered the much asked question of IF they really have had sex on the show and the answer is YES

1st time they said was when she got called to the DR in the middle of it and they left the feeds open on that DR session.

Chelsia has not been walking around self-righteous clutching her Bible. Chelsia never played the "christian woman" card. But I think it is funny reading Chelsia ranting that Easter was jesus' birthday. Maybe my non-christian upbringing is wrong, but I was told Jesus' supposed birthday was Christmas and easter marked Jesus' rise from the grave. Am I wrong?

Did anyone correct Chelsia?

I didn't get to see that rant Francis... that would have been quite interesting to witness. I will have to look it up. I had heard that Jesus wasn't even born on December 25th either... I just did some research and found this... http://www.abetterhope.com/hope/birthday.html Thngs that make you say hmmmmm...

Oh yeah and Marty! What a cute doggy in your avatar! Is it yours????

I have never seen a more bunch of rejects confused about religion.

Too many of these HG are trying to play rolls of HG that have been played before. The religion thing was done last year. The Dick at Night has been done before Josh.

Again these people are trying all the things that think might get them more airtime.

Yes the avatar is Rusty Doodle. He is one of my 3 dachshunds.

I honestly don't know how she hasn't gotten her face caved in by another girl yet in her 21 years.

The girls I grew up with would have smacked her across the face if she acts anything like this when she gets in her moods in real life.

Then again, maybe Chelsia is one of these "bully" types who girls are afraid of.

I think Chelsia goes after Natty because she knows Natty won't feed into it and it makes it easy to pick on some one when they don't fight back. I hope Chelsia will see when she watches the show that Natty wanted Josh out this week and the others who Chelsia has fun with are the ones who wanted her out this week. Then she'll see how stupid she is.

Chelsia goes on about the 6th commandment but I think she forgot about the one about taking the Lords name in vain. What a good Catholic girl we have here. She is so bad at trash talking she uses the same material over and over again.

She's calling out Natalie for being a faux Christian while Chelsia herself is a ....faux Christian?

We have a phrase for that around here. It's called "Chelsia is a hypocrite".

I used to think Omarosa was the worst human being I've ever seen on reality TV. Now it's Chelsia.

Huh Marty, are you sure about the breed of your dog? Think you need to check with the breeder, cause someone may a mistake. But dog is good looking. Just doesn't look like the dachshund I have seen, but then I could be wrong too.

that is because her rusty doodle is a long hair daschound, I have seen other pics of all of them and he is truly a daschound, haven't you ever seen a long haired daschound??

I have not watched last nights AD, but am going to in a little while, am anxious to see what shennaigans chelseia was up to last night,lol

wow really?? like on the feeds? of course they are not showing it are they??? love the pic of the kids Marty,lol, and I have always loved longhair Daschounds, especially the wire haired ones.

Chelsia doesnt even say she is a Christian. Natalie is the one parading around her religion like she is Jesus. Chelsia knows she goes low and is doing it simply to get on the other HGs nerves, Natale is the poor delusional one who cant even tell everyone in the house hates her.

Archived