Ryan

CeCiMom

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryan just sneezed and blew out his only brain cell...

...and Amanda returns, only to find the brain cell and finally have one to call her own...

for some

sheila last person i team with

she sell you out in a heart beat if you won ac over her

Be Respectful: No Flames! Flames are considered a deliberate personal attack on another member or group of members. Having a difference of opinion is fine but try not to let it get out of hand. If it turns into a fight to get the biggest jab at the other person, then it has gone too far.

If you are a long-standing member, act like one.

Just a friendly reminder to some.

Chill out.

MSC, I didn't see that, but i don't know many people that respond to a question about their childs age with "4 or 5". I mean I have three of 'em and I pretty much know how old each of them are. Of course, I don't know many people that are as trashy as these HG.

That doesn't happen until later in life. I have two sons who are 27 and 30. For example, if someone asks me how old the 27 year old is, I mostly always say ummm, either 26 or 27 and the same for the 30 year old, ummm 29 or 30. I have to think because for some reason or other, I always get stuck on the previous year. LOL!

I also name several names before I call the right name too! LOL!

None of this happened when my sons were as young as 4 or 5.

OK, Savannah, you are right...my folks forget how old their 5 daughters are sometimes(all over 25), but like you said, not at 4!!

:offtopic: I was smart enough (not) to name my 3 all with the same first letter. So when I forget who I am talking to, I not only trip over multiple names...I stutter the J. lol, strangers at parks think I am nuts.

fart001.gif

It makes me think if Ryan has a child he doesn't get too see that child too much, otherwise he'd know how old he/she is. Just sayin!

:pixiedust:

Archived