Ryan

CeCiMom

HE HAS A KID!!!???? Oh my gosh...with Jen?....well, he is a little more mature than the rest of the group. I thought it was a little crappy that he took the 10K from Sheila but that answers some questions about THAT.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way he said "4 or 5" and because he does not talk about having a child I think he must not be involved in her life. He also hinted that during his 9 months with Jen they went through some trouble because he had a problem with a certain substance. I don't care for him anymore, all these houseguests are losers.

I don't think he has a child. I believe he was referring to his niece. Remember when he won HOH and they all went up to his HOH room and there were pictures of a little girl that he said was his niece. And yeah, she looked to be about 5.

Of course I could be wrong, and it may turn out that he does have a child. I am just thinking they were talking about his niece.

i bet matt has a few kids out there... after all, he has had hundreds of girls right? :animated_scratchchin: but this is the Ryan thread... and maybe Matt was asking how many kids did he drop off at the pool and ryan answered "4 or 5" ??? :lookaround:

Archived