Ryan

CeCiMom

I don't know why I was glad he won POV.

He is just a whimpy guy that can't make a bold move or do anything without direction. pffffttttttt

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ryan's safest bet is to get rid of Matt now before jury time. Matt demonstrated last week that he has ZERO loyalty to anyone but himself, and that includes "bros" and "hos". Ryan knows the whole house would rather Matt go before anyone else and by giving the HGs what they want, he comes off as the nice guy. Matt wouldn't be on the jury so why not kick him out. Ryan can even promise Matt his is the pawn.

but Ryan is a floater and will not make a power move, even if it benefits him.

when has nice guy won bb

he be next strongest after matt leaves

so i hope being a nice guy works out

Ryan's safest bet is to get rid of Matt now before jury time. Matt demonstrated last week that he has ZERO loyalty to anyone but himself, and that includes "bros" and "hos". Ryan knows the whole house would rather Matt go before anyone else and by giving the HGs what they want, he comes off as the nice guy. Matt wouldn't be on the jury so why not kick him out. Ryan can even promise Matt his is the pawn.

ITA.

Too bad Ryan is such a doofus!

I lost what teensy, weensy bit of respect I had for him when he continued to be "bros" with Matthole even though he knows for a fact that Matthole betrayed him.

This guy is an idiot!! Rub his nose in the poop and he still can't figure it out.

when has nice guy won bb

Drew and Cowboy were nice and they won. At least Drew was nice and smart. Ryan is as dumb as Jen is bitchy.

Adam should get into Ryan's ear about Matthole

You said that perfectly!

I disagree. Right now in the house there is an alliance of 4 (James, Josh, Chelsia and Sharon) an alliance of 3 (Matt, Ryan, Adam) and 2 floaters (Shiela and Nat). Ryans best bet especially since he is viewed as a weaker player is to try to even out the alliances. His only hope of survival is to keep the alliances in place and as close to equal as possible at least for a couple of evictions.

Although, I still say that the best move would have been to nominate Josh instead of Sharon.

he should have put sharon and josh straight up

josh is brains of the operation

hall of idiots inductee class of 2008 RYAN

24y1lc6.jpg

found this pic fitting

Operation C is suspended, Matt second guessed it, then confirmed it, Sheila talked Ryan outta it, and now it's James to be backdoored. I suggest they call this one, Operation Long Gone Dong.... :animated_bouncy:

the big doofus found common sense sadly thanks to sheila the floater

j/s and j/c were giving him a lemon of a deal

Ryan cracks me up! On the feeds he was talking to Chels in the HoH room and then spaz Sharon comes in and they are talking about their dogs. Ry says that his dog has the floppiest ears and the he and Jen will sit back "and toke" (he makes the hand movement of smojing a J) and they will just laugh and laugh at their dog Jada... It is hilarious! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leYO2grO-7w it is at about 7:06.

I understand it is a game, but just the thought of the boring idiots being the final few just grinds on my last nerve. Can you even imagine... scatter-eyed user Matt, bulge-eyed, marble mouth Adam and Ryan being in the house... thrills a minute... NOT!

My favorite part of this super secret doublecross on James is that Larry, Moe and Curly...AKA Matt, Ryan, and Adam kept cackling that the other "CREW" played their cards too early....Yeah Ryan...You are going to draw a line in the sand and pour Gasoline on one side of the house and instead of being guaranteed 2 weeks to let things play out. Right after he puts James up and everyone realizes they have the votes to get him out...the fire will be set.

Hope the stooges can run those HOH's

Lara

That's exactly right L,

Ryan doesn't seem to get it. Matthole will stab him in the back the first chance he gets. I was floored when he hooked back up with Matthole. He knows for an inarguable fact that The Matthole flat out lied to him, twice!! And yet he still trusts him?!

This is why I consider Ryan to be the biggest doofus in BB history.

Ryan is used to being controlled. Jen controlled his puppet strings and now Ryan is letting Matt control him. Ryan choses to forget that Matt is a liar and double crosser because he wants to be Matty's boy.

tool

Shame because Ryan is a nice guy.

Archived