Dick - Week 12

CeCiMom

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fatcat.. how did i know you were a no nonsense kinda woman! i just sensed it. i know you wouldnt let dick give you any lip.. !!!

you would tell him how it is and thats that! of course, i think you would have gotten along with him and it wouldnt come to that.. :animated_rotfl:

arrow... i got the gay bar joke.. you are funny... it was too heated up in here. i dont know if anyone was paying attention. the first time i saw it, i kinda gave a :huh: and then :glare: but then the second time you posted it... i paid more attention and then i :smilielol:

Dumb blond once again I never mentioned your name or even thought of you. If you take offense to me making a comment about Dick lovers thats your perogative but I never mentioned your name.

FYI I could care less what anyone that would defend a white trash vile man that says he wants to rape 3 people in their A$$ till they bleed or die has to say about me.

Well, some of us live in less than glamorous situations, but don't think any of us spent much time under a rock.

I frickin' said some, some as in "NOT ALL". Are you really looking for something to offend you?? I also said SOME will go back to doing whatever they were doing before the season. Or they will go over to the Survivor thread. Are you going to get offended over that, too?

take a chill pill, jeez. There are SOME posters that have PM'ed and emailed me less than polite letters about how Dick is so wonderful and I shouldn't dislike a guy who threatens to rape people. THOSE are the SOME I was referring to. I don't mean to come to Morty's to get baited or flamed so don't seach out something I posted, take it out of context and then accuse me of offending you. or would you like me to scrutinize your posts? I have thick skin, but when it's convenient I can make it thin.

Back to the topic: Dick's confidence in the final round: Is it legit or is he psyching himself up for the showdown?

arrow... i got the gay bar joke.. you are funny... it was too heated up in here. i dont know if anyone was paying attention. the first time i saw it, i kinda gave a and then but then the second time you posted it... i paid more attention and then i

Thanks Fizzle I kid a lot and was trying to break up the tension in the air ;):D

Dumb blond once again I never mentioned your name or even thought of you. If you take offense to me making a comment about Dick lovers thats your perogative but I never mentioned your name.

FYI I could care less what anyone that would defend a white trash vile man that says he wants to rape 3 people in their A$$ till they bleed or die has to say about me.

It's called baiting yada & it isn't allowed. Your comment was meant to bait others into anger & actions & that is against the rules sHa_thumb3.gif

Please discuss Dick in this thread, not each other.

Leave the decisions of what is or is not baiting, and who is doing it, up to your Moderator team.

Thank you.

If you see a post CLEARLY in violation of the rules, report it.

(But keep in mind that baiting can go both ways,

and sometimes the post you report is not the post which started it.)

Now, LIGHTEN UP, EVERYBODY! That's an order!

You know, there is one thing I'd like to say for those who do slip up and flame posters sometimes.

No one is perfect. When you have a forum that ENCOURAGES people to slam houseguests on BB, and you KNOW that many viewers will grow to really like said houseguests, many posters ARE going to take it personally when they see their favorites get slammed. I know I did a few times without even knowing it when Jen was mercilessly attacked here.

On a show that is this long where some people literally watch these people for 12+ hours a day and grow attached to certain ones it is very possible to take something said about a houseguest personally in much the same way if it was someone you actually know.

I'm not saying who does this or who does not. I'm just trying to put a little perspective out there as to why some people get miffed.

Some of you may not understand this because you may not be into sports but it's very similar to being a sports fan. I don't know Derek Jeter from Adam. All I know is he's on my beloved Yankees and is one hell of a baseball player and person (from what those who know him say). Even though I don't know him, however, when a Red Sox fan starts slamming him I will slam the Red Sox fan right back. That is what happens in sports. People slam your team and then you get into a back and forth with them.

It's similar here. You grow attached to your favorite and sometimes when people are slamming them constantly, it's possible to take offense.

Again, just putting a little perspective out there for everyone.

edit - this was posted while you posted your thing Jedi. If you feel it's not appropriate for this thread, perhaps it could be moved to another area of Big Brother, but I think it does need to be said in reference to this game because I believe it applies directly to the environment here and why some have certain things. It is not questioning rules or anything of that nature, it is just an observation of why things happen.

When you have a forum that ENCOURAGES people to slam houseguests on BB...

Just one comment on that: I think everyone does the slamming, and no one disapproves of anyone slamming any HG.

It becomes, I think, a question of language. Calling an HG a skank, or white trash hound, or a whore, etc, just goes over a line, and I think a lot of people here have real trouble with that.

Sorry Jedi!! But since Xal posted that after your post, I just felt I needed to respond to it.

Okay...back on-topic, promise!!!!

edit: Jedi, I see your previous edit on Xal's post...I DO understand; just that it seems right to respond to something without leaving it hanging. All over now, promise!!!

And..I very rarely go off-topic in posts, especially with anything controversial, and in fact I tend to steer the convo back to topic whenever I can.

OK, Being a Dick fan, I will say this... I can like a person without liking their actions... My son has done some things in his life that I hated, but that didn't mean I turned my back on him... I can see through the bad things Dick says... I have the right to like him without hearing that I am going to seek out someone that is abusive... I am married to a wonderful man that would never talk to me the way Dick has spoken to some in the game, but I have never said I was in love with Dick, that's the thing here... We aren't out there trying to find someone to love, we are rooting for someone on a TV show... It's your right to not like someone and to even post an opinion about someone in the house, but to each and everyone that has said something about other posters (Dick fans or not) please stop... Just because we like one player over another doesn't mean that after the show if over we are going to have to go find someone else to hate or defend... I am not making this post to anyone in particular, just to all of us (yes us, me included) that are making things a little too personal... :)

GO DICK!!!

Hey guys, I was just thinking. Everyone is assured Dick has Eric's vote in sequester because of AP. However, Dick said himself, and we all know you either love or hate the guy. Dick is around 30% right now and Dani is around 16%. I think he gets those votes but I think just as many people dislike Dick and Danielle so it could be a VERY close vote. If the "haters" get out and vote as much as the "lovers" surely will, we may just see Eric's vote go to Zach (that is if it's a Zach/Dick final).

Food for thought.

Archived