Dick - Week 12

CeCiMom

Hi I don't mind admitting it at all -- I agree Janelle was flirting with MISS EDIE but --I think _-for the reasons I gave. Her appearance began badly with Eric's comments about her and Miss Piggy. I think she was going out of her way to make up for that slam by flirting and eliciting ( in return) some sexy feedback from Miss Edie. Her feminine ego needed some soothing. She knows how to get what she needs. . . .

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry, I really didn't mean to start anything here - I just believe in calling trashy houseguests 'trash'. ...What is the purpose of this thread? I thought it was a place to discuss Dick and his actions/behavior; root for him or root against him; express your opinions regarding Dick. I sincerely apologize for offending anyone.

Well, Blonder, yes and no...Actually, in this thread, and forum, for that matter... describing certain HGs as "trashy" (not all, just those who are related by blood :)) will not be taken lightly as some may feel that this is not a word that belongs in this game....

You may want to use words such as "mother F*cker", "f*cking C*nt", "f*cking tw*t", "piece of Sh*t", "c*ck sucker", "f*cking bitch", and the sort, which do belong in this game, and seem to be perceived as "just words" that are actually quite entertaining and amusing, especially when yelled at women, by class acts like Dick.

As for the other post describing Dick as a "trashy gutter hound", that's just so accurate, it offends me to the core!... :smilielol:

The rule around here is bash the house guests but not other posters... You can say what you want about any of them, but others also have the right to post their opinions about him too... As long as they don't bash you they are fine...

Well, Blonder, yes and no...Actually, in this thread, and forum, for that matter... describing certain HGs as "trashy" (not all, just those who are related by blood ) will not be taken lightly as some may feel that this is not a word that belongs in this game....

You may want to use words such as "mother F*cker", "f*cking C*nt", "f*cking tw*t", "piece of Sh*t", "c*ck sucker", "f*cking bitch", and the sort, which do belong in this game, and seem to be perceived as "just words" that are actually quite entertaining and amusing especially when yelled at women, by class acts like Dick

As for the other post describing Dick as a "trashy gutter hound", that's just so accurate it offends me to the core!...

:animated_rotfl: but true

glad to be back

hey guys i was reading mortys update and this part caught my eye::

Dick: (to himself): "You can't tell me what was going to happen... that's bullshit... why the fuck do we even play the game? or bother to vote? camera, why do we bother to vote, if they know everything?"

Daniele (back from getting battery): "Why don't you talk to Rich then?"

Dick: "There's nothing they are going to do, the shows over."

what is dick ranting and raving about ??? he seems to think there is some kinda conspiracy afoot ... what is he talking about ?? the part before he was talking about the blue ball from the previous comp ... anyone have a good understanding of what his gripe is ??

what is dick ranting and raving about ???

I'm not sure when this took place, but Dick came out of the DR raving something about the blue ball and how Zach didn't win that PoV and they should tell him... Don't know if that's what that part was about or not...

Jobeo - there have been two different theories about the blue ball. One that says it is POSSIBLE Dick put the blue ball into Jameka's tube and another that says Zach put a blue ball into Jameka's tube.

After Zach won the 1st part of the HOH and reduced the odds a little bit for him and Daniele to make it to the final two, Dick decided they should tell Zach he didn't really win POV and bring back Jameka. He thinks they could beat her easier.

Bottom line is CBS and BB have chosen to not release anything that shows the blue ball going into the tube - either by accidental bounce or by the hand of another player.

edit: IMO

Please don't post stuff that is untrue... Dick started going off about the blue ball and that Zach didn't win that PoV because of something that was said to him in the DR... It had nothing to do with the 1st part of the HoH comp that happened last night... If it did then he would've started much eariler than around 3 BBT today...

GO DICK!!!

The very night that they played that game, Dick told Jameka she should find out from the DR how that ball got into her tube. DICK said to Jameka that someone could have put it in there,. She said she never thought of that. DICK told her the very same night of the blue ball comp that she should find out from the DR how the ball got in there.

...After Zach won the 1st part of the HOH and reduced the odds a little bit for him and Daniele to make it to the final two, Dick decided they should tell Zach he didn't really win POV and bring back Jameka. He thinks they could beat her easier...
Isn't it amazing Snancy, Dick wasn't enraged about it and trying to "save" Jameka and have Zach gone, until now...hmmm...what a difference losing an HOH comp makes... :animated_scratchchin:

:animated_rotfl:

edited to "clarify" the obvious: JUST MY COTTON PICKING OPINION, THANKS :daisy:

See there again things are being posted that aren't facts... People come here and trust us to be talking about facts if we are explaining something that happened, and the fact of the matter is that Dick did talk to Jameka about it when it first happened, and then after his DR today he said something about it again... But forget about the fact that it just might be because he was told something he didn't like in the DR about the comp, no it can't be that, it's got to be that he's scared of Zach... All I can say is WHATEVER!!! Thank you Snancy for posting that it was your opinion!!!

GO DICK!!!

Archived