Dick - Week 12

CeCiMom

Because until the final HOH comp is over and done Dick and Zach are linked together, they are the 2 against ea other, I don't know what all the hoopla is about.

Agreed -- and they were up against each other in the Zach thread too. I didn't know what all the hoopla was about over there, either.

And yes, I agree, it's just a game. I'm not talking about the game -- I'm talking about the forum. I'm not upset, I'm curious.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply
C'mon Dick, time for your lucky ride to end (what with Eric bailing your ass out as many as two times because of AP). It's time for humanity to win a victory in the reality show sweepstakes!

Lol AP may have helped, but there were plenty of other HG's who did not evict him... He played a great game!!

GO DICK GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's time for humanity to win a victory in the reality show sweepstakes!

Well, now that you put it that way, ANYBODY would lose when pitted up against HUMANITY...

Call me old-fashioned, but I like the tried and true competitor against competitor... ;)

Come on Dick, win the game. You need the money to support your floosy daughter, cheating son and two ex-wives.

Not to mention your lung transplant.

Yet, all the money in the world won't buy you the class you so desperately need.

Yet, all the money in the world won't buy you the class you so desperately need.

If it were me, and I had no class (SO hard to imagine), I'd take the money first, then maybe enroll in a Charm school or something to get some 'o that class stuff...

hilarious Mac :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Archived