Dick - Week 12

CeCiMom

Who knows though, maybe we will get a say in who Eric votes for, but unless we see a 'who do you want to see Eric try to get the jury to vote for' pop up, I'm pretty sure he's off the hook as far as his responsibilities as AP go.

Look on CBS webpage. We get our vote for the final and Julie has told us we do also.

edit: true enough we probably won't be asking Eric to try to get others to vote for America's pick.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zach isn't a floater. He was outcast pretty early on, that means he spent the majority of his time ducking and weaving. Big difference, but I understand that not everyone is completely clear on strategic game play. Most only recognize the game play that is in their face. By and large though, most champions come out of nowhere for the win. This in fact is how most actual strategy board games are set up.

Sorry but I think Zach was a big floater. He has even admitted he was a floater but he said it was strategic. (not that I saw any strategy)

On topic: Dick and Daniele played the game and made moves from the first week. Zack waited until he was in the F4 to decide to play.

Now Synnovea, I know you know how it is strategically, I just don't see Zach as the brightest bulb, and when I say he floated, I think he did so out of not being able to put his one note mentality or stategy into play, so he did nothing. I cannot give him that much credit, not when I am a game player myself, and woulda come up with more than he has, just syain.lol

i can't believe all the anger towards dick in this thread ... my god people do you realize there would have been no season without dick ? ? ? ? who else in the house could have brought in ratings and made this show a success... i think its quite possible BB8 would have been cancelled for low ratings if he wasn't there. DICK MADE THE SHOW, without him it would have sunk.

once again i will say i am very worried about tonight. someone already mentioned COPS in this thread and its actually a true concern. dick smokes way too much and i think he shoulda thrown the comp to danielle so she could have faced zach. that was a huge mistake, imho. danielle has the brains and the athletic ability not to mention the sports bras. i would have loved to see her up against zach.

i just ask that people stop bashing dick maybe everyone in here is jealous of him... people like zach would have delivered 0.0 ratings and BB wouldn't have made it past a few episodes before CBS pulled the plug.

dick smokes way too much and i think he shoulda thrown the comp to danielle so she could have faced zach

As I recall the last contest is a question/answer, so Dick's smoking isn't going to matter. In fact, if I recall correctly it is all about the evicted HG's. They get questions like: Dustin thought the worst thing about living in the BB house was

A. Amber's Crying

B. Dick's smoking

Then after Dick and Zach answer Julie plays a Tape where Dustin answers A. The last competition is all about how well you can read the former HG's

A quote from an interview with Josh, Eric's brother:

"They all deserve to be there. Dani for being a challenge monster, having successfully used Nick and her dad as shields, and making the decision to oust Eric/Jess. Dick belongs in the F3 because for the very reason that he's still there. He was almost instantly identified as a loose cannon (albeit a savvy one) with aggressive tactics and a family member to rely on which made him a massive threat from day one - but he managed to survive. And Zach - well it seems he really was throwing everything at the beginning - if he beats Dick in the final round of the F3 HOH, that means he'll have won F6 HOH, F5 POV, F4 HOH, and F3 HOH which is insane - plus he'll have survived the break up of the MRA (the others left in weeks 3-5), and made it to the end with no close friends - very impressive."

p.s. I find it interesting that everyone attacked me and others for comparing and/or even mentioning Dicky's name in the Zach thread -- even though it was for comparison with Zach and on topic.

Based on all the previous posts over the last few pages in this, the Dick thread, am I to assume that the same doesn't apply here? Why so many Zach-haters posting in the Dick thread -- about Zach being a floater? Personally, it doesn't matter to me one way or the other -- talk about who you want in whatever thread as long its on topic -- but you can't have it both ways, IMO.

Because until the final HOH comp is over and done Dick and Zach are linked together, they are the 2 against ea other, I don't know what all the hoopla is about.

Archived