Dick - Week 12

CeCiMom

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fizzle, responding to your post from a couple of pages back, you have me nailed fizz, I am more of a no nonsense woman than anyone would ever know, I woulda gotten along with ED, we mighta teamed up, I have been known as the resident beeatch at my restaurant, but also as one of the nicest people any one knows, I have been married 3 times, that is why I SAID I WAS PERFECTLY THRILLED not to be on ANY MANS AGENDA at this point in my life. If I could have stayed married to my 2nd husband we would still be together, unfortunately he passed many years ago. No man has ever abused me cause right I woulda done em in. Really the best thing the younger set where I work has said to me is Ya know we know right where we stand with you fatcat(not my name), no holds barred and we love that about you, and I love those Kids (30 yr olds and younger) at work, we have a blast.

Oh, and while I was havin my nap, I was watchin HGTV and I believe I saw ED's son Vince on the episode I was watchin that was on last night called, What is up with that House? the house was located in OC and it was a house that had a pirate theme, well they showed a clip of a friend of the house owners in full regailia pirates outfit who looked just like ED sounded like him, and his name was Vince, had to be him, funny!! I got tonight off to stay home at watch the show, so rock on Evel Dick!!!!!! :party_smilie::party_smilie: Win, and take Daniele to the tinals

Re Jessica and Eric: I think they could vote for Dick or Daniele... While it's true that Dick and Daniele broke the agreement first, Eric and Jessica were planning on doing the same thing... I think they know it was down to the wire and that Dick and Daniele did what was best for them in the game and will respect that... JMHO...

yeah.. your right... as i sit here thinking about it... i decided i have had enough of dick and i am now going to cheer on zach.

like a lightswitch... on/off... just like that. its done. pretty easy.... bye bye dick hellooooooooooooooooo zack!

sCh_christian.gif i have also found god again too! (thanks jameka!)

I think the jury has had time to mellow, it worries me just a tad, but in the end I do think that Jameka is going to be the one who talks the jury into at least giving ED a fair shot if it is him that stands with Zach, personally I think Zach would have a better chance against Daniele that ED, call me crazy,lolThe is no way in Double Dog Hell I am switchin from ED to Zach,lol

I see their True colors, that is why I say Win you EVEL DICK :drummer:

The percentage has not switched that much from ED to Zach, and then the folks who do not come to the board or have the feeds, and believe me there are those people ,will be off the hook voting for the Father and daughter, oh yeah!!! I have one friend at work who has watched just the show and not the feeds, and she has no clue as to what all has gone on, she looked at me like I was crazy last night when I told her all that had gone on, she only works one night a week (her husband is the chef)so I rarely see her, I was Catchin her up and she was sayin NO, and NO Way,lolOMG love love love those dogs and you Fizzle, I am laughing so hard, you get it, I love that!!

On BB (and Survivor), the jury often surprises viewers with who they vote to win. While viewers are bitter about certain evictions right down to the last episode, jury members have had time to relax and reflect without knowing all the details we're privy to.

I honestly think the jury could go either way if Zach & Dick are F2, so I'd much prefer D & D go together

I'm sorry but not on Survivor. I'm a bigger Survivor fan than BB, hell I just started watching BB season 5.

In Survivor the jury almost always rewards the nicer person, the person who played the cleaner game. Ever since season 1 they did. This is why the winner of Survivor is almost always either someone who somewhat floated by or someone who won lots of challenges and was liked by the jury. Either that or the winner is the lesser of two evils.

I could go through every single season of Survivor and point this out but that's too much work right now. I will, however, if people want to challenge it. Survivor juries vote differently.

we agree on something XAL,lol, I also watch Survivor, and you are correct, like the Fireman Guy, the tall good lookin one. He was the ultimate floater, and it is good to stay under the radar in that game, the good guy usually wins on that show, was it the construction highway worker that played both sides and still won, any way it is few and far between that the one who has been most evil wins.

Yah Fatcat, even the first season Richard only won because the girl he was up against the jury thought was such a rat. Susan's famous speech comes to mind about the snake and the rat, Richard being the snake you knew about who was pretty upfront with his game while the girl was a rat, scurrying around behind people's backs and backstabbing Susan in the process.

This is how I think the jury will vote if it is Dick and Zach at the end.

Dani-Dick This is a given

Amber- Zach She wants a "Good" person to win

Jameka- Zach I heard her say that there is no way she would vote for Dick and Jameka has been very consistant in her votes so I see no reason why she would vote different from the way that she has said that she would.

Dustin- Zach Amber will cry until he has no choice

Eric- Dick since America controls his vote and Dick is the most popular. But I think that even if Eric could vote for himself that Dick would still get his vote.

Jessica-Dick Come on Eric is going talk her into it

Which means Jen is the deciding vote. If she votes on a personal level then Zach wins BUT for all her appearance of not caring her votes always seemed pretty well thought about and I think she is going to vote for Dick.

Why would eric try to talk Jess into voting for Dick? There's nothing in it for him if Dick wins, and I think given Jess' age, she's still pissed about them evicting her. What better revenge than to vote for Zach to win.

Archived