Dick - Week 12

CeCiMom

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree for sure. I think if is was Zach and Dick then Dick has most of the votes.

Dick is a love/hate kinda of guy. I think the other HG very often liked him and enjoyed his company.

I think that most of the HG saw that Zach was a floater and will not want to see a floater win the game.

The biggest problem I have had this year is people making up their own version of things and posting it as fact. Then other haters pick up on it and run with it. I have no problem with people having opinons if they would just stick to the facts.

:2thumbsup:

I don't even know how many times I've said the same thing this season. It was soooooooooo frustrating ;) to see so much opinion stated as fact and so many facts twisted.

I think Zach using the religion card on Jameka will lose him her vote. She was polite about his renewal of faith 3 days before she left, but I don't think she was buying it at all. She may not have liked Dick's way to play the game, but other than a few arguments, they seemed to get along. She never really associated with Zach until he needed her...and then he tried to use her God connection for his own needs. Bad move on his part, imo.

I think that Jameka respects the desire to be on the game and the fact that it was a dream of Dick's like it was her dream.

When Zach tells Jam that he was recruited 4 days before the show and never had watched any of Big Brother but only season (whatever) in the hotel. When all he wants to get out of the show is to promote his bid for his own reality show he wrote. Where he wants to promote DolphinCrash. (someone else wrote about this a lot better then I am but it impressed me.)

I also think Jameka knows that people have a dark side like Dick did and she can seperate the good/evil Dick.

I just think that she would vote for Dick over Zach. JMO

I want Dick to win but I am really torn over what the jury might do. Boogie was hated but won by pointing out that he was responsible for putting all of the voters on the jury (even though Will mostly did). Of course it didn't hurt that he had Jani & Will in the jury house pushing the vote towards him. Either way the finale will be a real nail biter. Of course I am really hoping that Dick beats Zach tonight so we have a D&D finale. The look on the jury's faces will be priceless if :giggle: that happens

i don't know the jury will be so willing to forgive Dick for what he said, especially if he's sitting next to someone who got just as far, without the help of an alliance or stooping to use vile abuse. Dick's excuse of, "This is how the game is played" doesn't cut it when he's sitting next to someone other than Eric & Danielle. Just saying.

Did Zach tell jameka he was "hired"? i just thought he was saying that to Dick to keep himself off the radar.

Dustin himself said that the whole jury would NOT want to see Dick or Daniele win BB. They clearly strongly dislike the Donatos. If it's Zach/Dick, Zach clearly wins. If it's Dick/Daniele, Daniele wins. It won't be Zach/Daniele cause I don't think Zach would evict Dick.

Dick has been playing for 2nd place all along and is in for a rude awakening come Tuesday if Zach wins HOH tonight.

Omega, I wanted to go back and watch that jury house sequence again. When Dustin said that it seemed like it was met with silent disagreement. Did I sense that from Eric as well as Jen (?!). Any thoughts anybody on how that comment went down?

i don't know about jess or eric though, they had an alliance and d and d broke it the first chance they had when jess and eric stayed true to it, probably because ap, but nonetheless, they did. im not sure i'd be so forgiving for an alliance (d and d) claiming they don't lie, when they lied and got me out of the house. jmho

On BB (and Survivor), the jury often surprises viewers with who they vote to win. While viewers are bitter about certain evictions right down to the last episode, jury members have had time to relax and reflect without knowing all the details we're privy to.

I honestly think the jury could go either way if Zach & Dick are F2, so I'd much prefer D & D go together. :dance2:

Archived