Dick - Week 12

CeCiMom

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry, I've seen Dick, doesn't look anything like it!!!!!

Marty, Erin, Fizz , Fatcat, DB,

As you know, I stopped posting some time ago. With all of the anger filled posts aimed at D/D and their supporters, the fun in posting was lost for me. But, I have kept up with your posts. I just wanted to stop in to let you know how much I've admired each of you for the tolerance you've shown to those few who've been less gracious in their postings. When some got a little overheated, you often responded with a nice positive post. When some suggested you didn't understand game theory or hinted at the possibility that you may spend the off season as a pen-pal to abusers in prisons across America, you didn't counter attack with some equally vile comment. You stood your ground and you stayed positive. That's admirable. Nice job!! I hope tonight's events bring a smile to each of you.

For those whose anger boiled-over this season, I hope next season suits you better. But after this season is over, think about rereading our posts. Some of you might find the irony I found.

F. Monk

Felenois, thank you I have read your posts and have enjoyed them in the past, I am sure we are gonna have a good show tonite, thanks againI saw your name in there Yath,lolProlly so(about Tommy Lee), I waited on Tommy Lee once , he was awsome and a fat tipper. Go D&D!!!!!!! :party_smilie:

I for one hated to see ya stop posting Monk... It gets to the point that you really just have to laugh... Just hold your head up high and know that you aren't alone in you fandom!!!

GO DICK

Thank you Felonious Monk. I really missed having post here. You often said exactly what I was thinking but in such well put together thoughtful way.

yes yath has been on our team too. She is my mentor.

Regarding the posts.....Why stoop to the same level. Keep it all about game with a little humor I say. When it comes to Daniele bashing I always think what if people were saying such vile things about my daughter. My daughter at age 20/21 went through a "weird" stage in her growing up. uggg.

So many angry people this year. :outfitted_pirate:

Archived