Dick - Week 12

CeCiMom

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jessica-Dick Come on Eric is going talk her into it

I think Eric may actually talk her into voting for Zach so that her vote crosses out his vote. Also, this isnt like when he was in the house and had to convince people to evict the person of our choosing. He just has to cast our vote.

ETA:

no one knows who america will want eric to vote for, it very well could be zach

Highly unlikely, but it would be a nice surprise!

I think Jen will also vote for ed just because she will want to reamian the strong woman and show she could give a rats Ass about the ice tea or any of it for that matter, AND she likes to be different, I think she will surprise a few. At one time I did not think Jameka would vote for ED, but when she finds out about AP and the fact that Eric has that money tucked in his belt, she will be not happy and it will overshadow any evil doing by ED, she did Thank and say Good-by to the Donatos at the end of her stay, and she is the one who is going to change that jury around, she also said even tho ED hurt her heart on the religion thing, that she knew his being obnoxious was Gameplay, it will make a difference, when in fact she has not liked Zach from the git go.She believes that Zach in his heart has racial irritations, and it was not the first time it was brought up by ED, Zach hurt her feelings early in the game by a racial statement, so ED was not just callin that out of the blue.

Dick has personally abused or stabbed in the back every member of the jury, anyone who thinks the jury will just look past this and vote for the "best player" is delusional. a D&Ds only wins if against each other. In memory of Jameka we must all pray that doesnt happen. az :angel:

Zach the "good" person angel is with you!

On the CBS poll Zach is slightly more popular than Dani but Dick is almost twice as popular as Zach so I would say that is a pretty good indicator of how America would vote :grin2:

The good people :smilielol:

where are the good people 7_2_126.gif

are there some secret players I dunno about :hahohi:

oh yeah I forgot to tell y'all, I am delusional whacky099.gif

:animated_rotfl:

Zach is taking Dani to the final if he wins tonight.

He told Jameka twice, and Dani last week.

One of the Jameka vids is on youtube for sure.

He basically says that he thinks Dick has been the mastermind behind their moves, and is more dangerous to bring for a jury vote.

no one thought america would want dani to get nominated, but it happened

You mean during Fast Forward, right?

I think all of us E/J fans were pissed that Jess was evicted and that Eric was about to get nominated and despite the text message charge hopped on our phones and voted. Also, with only the time of a commercial break to vote, there was less likelihood that people were using all their possible votes. I only managed two votes in that short time (really dont text message often, can ya tell?). My theory is, that Dick was actually the highest vote getter but won HOH and Dani, as second highest vote getter, was AC.

Gee, I am happy you know for sure that THAT is wrong, no one know for sure about anything, and as far as the Dani nom by America, that was a fluke in my book, but I did say that I thought Zach had a better chance with the Jury if he took Daniele with him in the end. I know that I do not hold big bad grudges,life is too short so I do not see big vendettas goin down in the finale.

Eric- Dick since America controls his vote and Dick is the most popular. But I think that even if Eric could vote for himself that Dick would still get his vote.

I have stated that I truly believe that if Eric could vote for himself that he would vote for Dick. Of all the people in the house Eric will be the one to truly look at each person's gameplay and vote accordingly. Therefore he will have Jess vote the way he wants to vote. Ergo Jessica will vote for Dick.

Sorry Jeepgirl, speaking to Poladar, not you,lol

I actually don't think Jessica would have a problem voting for Dick. Dick never went off on her and was nice to her. And Jess doesn't like Zach.

Also think Jameka will vote strategic.

I think Jen will vote personal.

Amber and Dustin I think will vote ED.

Most of the evicted houseguests did not care for Zach and considered him a floater.

It really could go any way, but I'm hoping They vote ED.

Poladar, baby love, I have been ripped off used , stabbed in the back, jerked around every which way you can imagine, you have no idea, and I am not a grudge holder, and I also know plenty of people who are not as well, I like a little get back fun grudges hurt your soul.

It was Boogie by a landslide alright. Only Marcellas voted for Erika.

I have stated that I truly believe that if Eric could vote for himself that he would vote for Dick.
I hope Julie asks Eric that question on Finale night!

It's probably been said already (was skimming) but if Eric does have to vote for Dick, that doesn't mean he has to convince others. In fact, how do we know for sure that we get AP's vote? Julie said he made a grand total of (insert amount). Seemed like it was done at that point. Who knows though, maybe we will get a say in who Eric votes for, but unless we see a 'who do you want to see Eric try to get the jury to vote for' pop up, I'm pretty sure he's off the hook as far as his responsibilities as AP go.

At any rate, all I want Dick to get at the end of this is enough money to go to a counselor for abuse and anger management. He doesn't deserve half a million for his game play by any stretch of the imagination. Why enable an abuser - but hey, clearly it's what a lot of America likes to do. Yay for enablers.

hmmmmm I seem to remember everybody on the jury hating Boogie's guts because he lied to them...

Who was it that won again last year

Only because the other finalist was Erika. At least Boogie(yuch) won HOH and POV's and played the game. What did Ericka do?????

Well SAME, Erika =Zach, ED wins

Archived