Dick - Week 12

CeCiMom

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not really a dick fan but hoh comp post bashing zach was legendary. i wouldnt vote him over zach in the finale but hands down against dani he should win . he carried the team the whole season

uvp -------- I kid the Donatos You probably have not seen my tribute yet.

They're creepy and they're white trash

They play the race card for quick cash.

Their Dad has more tattoos then Slash !

He plays air guitar like having a bash on crack !

They certainly lack any tact

The Donato family :animated_rotfl:

But UVP where would Dick and Danielle be if Danielle did not win as many vetoes as she has won?
overall when the stakes were much higher dick perform better
uvp -------- I kid the Donatos You probably have not seen my tribute yet.They're creepy and they're white trashThey play the race card for quick cash.Their Dad has more tattoos then Slash !He plays air guitar like having a bash on crack !They certainly lack any tact The Donato family
yep :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Tough guy?

Dick says he doesn't want it to be anywhere else. Dani asks why. He says because it needs to be here with lots of security. Dani says, "Oh my god." He says he's not kidding about that. Dani says, "I know, that's the sad part."

Wed 2:27 PM BBT Dani talking about the wrap party again. " I dont want it to be here - PattyDK

ED says I want it anywhere else. I am gonna need a lot of security." I'm not joking."

Dick is the typical bully. All talk no action. All he did was show most logical Americans how far scum can go. His rantings last night didn't work. It made him look like a complete fool. Even though he will probably make the final 2 I don't see the jury voting for him. I just hope Zach is in the final 2 against Dick. But if Dick wins then he can continue his low life, gutter trash ways and buy his own bar. He can call it Donastys The gutter trash bar of Cali. It fits.

LOL

I just don't understand how anyone can be supportive of bullies and people who say and do what he does. It boggles the mind. Calling Jameka the C word? Are you kidding me? Spitting in the dog gone sink? Heck, spitting everywhere. Cussing everyone? Attacking Amber for her drug use when his own daughter said he wasn't there at her birth because he was too "high"? Abandoning his children? Name dropping like a mad man? He is about as immoral as anyone I have yet seen. Different strokes for different folks. And for those that claim this is just a game? Let's all remember that this is a game but you can't convince me that these people aren't like this everyday of their real lives. Dick is a low life. He has proven by his actions and his own words and confessions that he is gutter trash. It has nothing to do with a "game" His actions alone say what he is and what he is really about. His actions last night confirm what Dick really is, a hypocritical, egotistical, delusional and all around trashy person.

Does Dick think in the final 2 he could win against Danielle? I would think that he would want to go balls to the wall to win both the second and third because he's playing for himself, Danielle and Vincent, whereas Danielle is playing for herself and maybe a little for him.

No baiting, just asking, because everyone thinks he's going to throw it to Danielle.

If he does in fact throw it to Danielle and the final round is physical, will Dick blame himself?

I just watched bb after dark and I think Dick's performance was probably one of the trashiest examples of bad behavior it's ever been my misfortune to see. I don't personally know what Zach said or didn't say but Dick repeating the trash over and over was just another example of his ignorance. Just like when he went to Amber with the info that Eric was going to use his knowledge to knock her out of her mind. Eric never did it - but Dick did. Dick did the very thing to Amber that he was so appalled that Eric might do but didn't. You all can call it game play and say what a great game Dick's played but I think he's trash, pure and simple.

Archived