Dick - Week 12

CeCiMom

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think it's a good question:

I just wonder where the "Dick lovers" go after the game.

I'm sure some will go back to whatever it was before the season started. Others will go to the Survivor boards and find someone to champion. Some may pick the most vile, abusive cast member, while others root for the underdog or the good looking guy or the attractive spunky girl. BTW, if I read anything bad about Denise, be warned, my flame torch is set to kill, not stun, just saying.

Although there may be a few that write to prisoners, but maybe because they are really trying to reach out to men and women who are victims of circumstance. Maybe some will go back under the rock they crawled out from. Who knows.

I just wonder where the "Dick lovers" go after the game. Where can they find men to defend that act as vile and disgusting as white trash Dick? Do they seek out and write letters to men in prison that abuse their wives?

uhh... i think a lot of us are married.. and dont need to go find any men. and those that arent married are strong women that have gotten by without needing men in their lives so why start now.

my husband is the kindest of them all and would do anything for anyone. he would never abuse a woman or talk down to me or any woman for that matter... and he too roots for D/D to win this game. (even though he is not a fan of the show ^_^ )

I'm more confused about this question:

Where can they find men so vile and disgusting, so white trash, to continue to hate, be angry at, yell at??

Are you saying that I should NOT dislike vile, disgusting abusive men? I can't hate white trash, as I love my family dearly.

getting called nut jobs, or that we may have crawled out form under a rock or that maybe we will look for abusers in prison for pen pals makes me lose my sense of humor, I do not have one this am. I think that Dick is going to win this comp tonight and walk into the sunset with his daughter Daniele, and I am none of the above mentioned things. Sorry to dissapoint.

Well to the haters..... It must be so hard having so much pent up anger all the time. :angry:

I am not saying there are not things in life to be angry about. To have such hate for people on a reality show is just not right. Seems like misplaced anger.

It is much more fun being HAPPY> :D

just sayin.....

I have a question: If Dick is so vile, abusive and oh so threatening...why did his fellow houseguests continue to eat the food he cooked, play the night time games with him, and not demand he be removed from the house? Even Jen (who had a legitimate complaint) continued to sleep in the same room as Dick, if I'm not mistaken.

Jameka, who should have been complaining to no end about Dick, even warned Zach that Dick's mouth would get going, just to throw Zach off his game (paraphrasing). Oddly enough, she still hung out with Dick and gave him a heartfelt goodbye on her way out. I didn't get the sense she had some sort of hatred or fear for him, but maybe I'm wrong.

If the other houseguests could see Dick's tirades as his strategy, and still continue to seemingly enjoy his company for the most part, why is it so awful for some viewers to be able to see Dick in a more positive light than him just being a vile, disgusting, woman abuser? Those people lived with him, and yet he wasn't the house pariah.

Fizzle, I am one of those strong gals that is soooo happy not to be on any mans agenda, it is a blessing for me, I enjoy male friends, but my days of any seriousness with men is over, I was never abused by any of the men in my life, I am pretty well rounded, and I am rootin tootin for D&D, hell yeah!!!

getting called nut jobs, or that we may have crawled out form under a rock or that maybe we will look for abusers in prison for pen pals makes me lose my sense of humor, I do not have one this am.

don't let it get to you fatcat, it's simply not worth it. We're all entitled to an opinion and most of us don't take out our frustration by name calling or removing stars (ouch). Never lose your sense of humour, too few people have one.

Whether you like Dick or not, it sure has given us lots of entertainment. Some good and some bad.

Oh no doubt bearpawz, I am just really tired this am, from working hard shifts the past 4 nights, I wait tbls, and that can be tiring, with that and comin on here has robbed me of sleep, so I anit feelin it today, but I am gonna have a nap, and then I will feel sooo much better,it has been more good than bad this summer, I have seen worse hating in other seasons, I just want Dick to win tonight and be able to pick his daughter Daniele to go to the finals.

Dumbblond,

LOL thats funny because I rarely even read your posts and I wasnt even thinking of you nor did I mention you.

If you are sick of me put me on ignore or go take a Dick pill.

I am very close to doing just that but you should read the Morty's TOS & learn that it is not OK to attack posters. Attack the HG but not the posters, not any of the posters, not the posters as a whole. Believe me there is plenty I would like to say to you but since it is against the rules I have kept my mouth shut. Those are the rules take them or leave them :animated_wave:sHa_thumb3.gif

sFun_bangdesk.gif

ok, lets see if we can pic which example is offensive and which is not.

example A: I wonder where all the dick haters will go after the show is over.

example B: I wonder where all the dick lovers will go after the show is over. Where can they find men to defend that act as vile and disgusting as white trash Dick? Do they seek out and write letters to men in prison that abuse their wives?

hmmmm... yeah... i pick example B is offensive.

example A just wonders where they go. it doesnt go on to insult them by saying they search places to find victims to protect so they can play the big hero... sCh_supersmilie.gif or anything like that..

Well, I guess I am thinkin back to season 6 and Maggie,Ivette, Cappy, that of course was when shoc was here and the convos about fingerbangers, and boy you could not like Janell, people really hated on her, not me, people were callin her bad stuff, and people were bashin right and left, I got in trouble a couple of times for taken Shocks baits, I learned tho, that is for sure, as of late it has gotton bad with the names that people are calling the Donatos, that I can say has gone to a new low,lol

Archived