Dick - Week 12

CeCiMom

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it was zach and Dick, Jameka would be the swing vote probably, but jam would vote for Zach. What Jam doesn't know is that D/D carried her so far along in the game. They could've gotten rid of her any of the 4 times she was on the block and didn't except for last because they had to, so her vote SHOULD go to Dick if they weren't voting for personal reasons.

Hey Arrowhead, who the hell knows who will win this last comp, but I am hopin it is D&D, there has been a lot of stuff flyin here today, but in the end it really is only a game, I cannot let myself get too crazy. Non of the people I have liked have ever been in the final 2 so we will see, this may be a first.

What Jam doesn't know is that D/D carried her so far along in the game. They could've gotten rid of her any of the 4 times she was on the block and didn't so her vote SHOULD go to Dick if they weren't voting for personal reasons

Zach kept her in the house just as long as D&D. But he also kept D&D in the house the three times they were up.

GO ZACH!!!

Oh that's right, Danielle told Zach to put up Dick because no one could beat him. God, imagine how Danielle would have spun that one had he done it.

GO ZACH!!!

I Kid The Donatos

I have finished my little Ditty

They're creepy and they're white trash

They play the race card for quick cash.

Their Dad has more tattoos then Slash !

He plays air guitar like having a bash on crack !

They certainly lack any tact

They do almost anything to win and thats a fact

Danni whines OMG Daddy can we ever hold them back !

The Donato Family :animated_rotfl:

Yath, I have agreed with you on the Jen vote from the beginning, boy this place has gone bonkers today,lol

:lipsrsealed2::lipsrsealed2:

yes, some cookies would be nice, it would remove the bad taste in my mouth.

Dick's strategy sucked. He would be lauded as a great had Zach not won the first competition. Then Daniele and him could be F2 and he could get second place to her. His relationship mended and a little extra cash was all he wants... But NO. He He. He has alienated the jury with his tactics. They all hate him. they would rather let Zach float in than to give him credit for his antics. I love it. :animated_bouncy:

Archived