Thursday's Live Show 9/6

laladoopiedu

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Consider this -

If the Donatos are the final two we can all play armchair psychologists as we watch them glue their relationship back together.

Someone get Dr. Phil and Judge Judy in there - that should relieve the broedom!

it doesnt matter if you do anyways, lol. its always boring after week 7 anyways. people complain about it every year, why expect anything diffrent this year?

do you think it would be alot more entertainging if eric stayed over jam anyways?

LAKE: during his vote, NOT during veto. duhh. lol

I would've rather seen Eric stay tonight but I don't feel sorry for them...........if Eric wasn't AP, I think he and Jess would have broken the deal before D/D did. Jess wanted to break it all along, so she shouldn't be surprised.

I thought it was funny when Zach outed his alliance to Eric and Jameka. He even called them "my group".

ummm okay ppl saying Dick cheated he put the BLUE ball into JAMEKA tube.... uh oh... ANYBODY could of put it... anybody see anything?

I rewatched it on my DVR and couldn't see anyone put it in. I think it bounced in. Jameka even said she thinks it bounced in. It was something BB didn't count on happening.

The only chance Jameka is staying this week is if she wins veto. Zach will evict her if he wins it. Then, of course, Dick or Dani will win final HoH and send Zach home, at which point he'll slap his head and say "Dammit, I should have gotten rid of a Donato so it wasn't two against one in the final HoH comp".

lvgal. if eric wasnt AP, then danni and dick would of never of turned on them in the first place (the 1st time) cause he wouldnt of done the ghost votes, and that wouldnt of led to there theroies of it being him. so none of this would of happened in the first place.

NOTE: Jessica should of stuck to floating, she was doing so good.

I think Dan knows she doesn't have a chance to win with either Zach or Jam so she does want Dick in final 2 with her. Then she'll tell everyone how awful it was to be blamed for all the horrible things Dick did in the house and how hard it is to be his daughter and how she'll have to still deal with him outside the house and blah, blah, blah...and she's sure they'd rather give her the money than him...If she does say that in her "speech" I will love for the jury to stick it to Dan and give Dick the money, LOL!

Just as they planned it...even before they entered the house (imho).

Either way, if Dick gets the money, then Daniele gets it. But if Daniele gets her hands on the money, Dick won't get a cent. So, I'd like that. I think it's a fitting end for that family. But I think you're wrong, Soyyo, about Dani and her chances. I think that she will believe that she has a great chance going up against Zach in the final two. I think she believes that most of the houseguests feel that Zach is/was creepy, and that he did nothing in the house (housework), and he made stupid mistakes (like not taking out Daniele when he had the veto). While Daniele can't say that Dick made stupid mistakes in gameplay, she can actually use Zach not taking her out to her advantage, and say it was a bad move on his part. And, let's not forget--if Dick goes to the jury, then Dick is one more vote for Daniele to get the money! Daniele is not going to forget that.

If Jameka doesn't win, then I hope that Daniele and Dick have a horrible fight, as he faces the sinking realization that his dear daughter is going to chuck him out in favor of Zach, who has, in reality, been her closest ally since Nick mentioned him in his letter to her! Then, Dick can go outside and talk to Vincent on the camera late at night, and tell him that he's sorry that he didn't play the game for himself, blah blah blah (as Daniele would say).

Julie announced at the end that a special live show (with the next HOH) will happen on Sunday.

Then POV and eviction will be shown on Tuesday.

Next Thurs, final HOH takes place among the last 3. Winner evicts someone right then, therefore deciding who he/she wants to be in the final 2 with.

Archived