Thursday's Live Show 9/6

laladoopiedu

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes they did. 10 minutes before the live show it showed Jess & Eric and he was explaining how all the events would go tonite. Here's a screencap of them talking about it.

Ooops, let me correct myself. He was talking about how many HoH's and POV's there were left.

I still think they knew...they didn't act surprised at all.

"Eric was actually saying that there are five comps total left in BB8. HOH, POV, HOH, POV, HOH. And that they need to win all of them. Dont think they know about live double eviction. " courtesy of jeepgirl

That's right. I was watching and he was talking about how they would get to the end if they won all the comps.

As my first post and a long time fan I have to say I'm disappointed at the amount of people who get soo angry over a lie because their favorite got evicted.

I mean for crying out loud it really is just a game and every move you make has to be stragetically made (case in very recent point BUH BYE ERIC AND JESSICA). Maybe its vindictive of me to say but I know if I was in the house I would say and do whatever it was that I needed to to make it to where I am and thats it. The smartest and dumbest moves all season where made tonite. D/D getting rid of E/J after saving their butts was not only the smartest moves but just priceless and Zach NOT getting rid of Dani after all the "its all strategy" excuses from the Donatos themselves made him the biggest loser ever.

And for all the E/J fans that are pissed and the Donato haters, Eric and Jessica both said they would've put up D/D and whether you want to blame AP, the E/J relationship, or just plain trusting D/D too much that was stupid of them. This is why they were evicted they didnt play the game right. If they were smart players they would've said they've already saved us and its us 3 (eric, jameka and jessica) and can get them (D/D) evicted and they didn't.

D/D did what they felt necessary to do to ensure their spots in the house still.

Everyone always whines about trust and backstabbing and lying (and ambers favorite little "bad people")but do u honestly think CBS would have a show if the whole thing was based on everyone being honest and no backdooring or anything? come on! I love the show because its constantly shifting power and you get to see one side or the other struggle for power and do what they have to do.....so, once again, as a first time poster and long time fan and reader of message boards please excuse the rant it was just held in for very long...and as for the end....

LETS GO DANIELE!!!! :footballhelmet:

there is a lot of faked stuff, stuff is the is rehearsed, and retakes.

They usually rehearse HOH comps during the commercial before it to show them how it's done so they don't mess up(even though it didn't help Jen and she put up the wrong answer). They can't rehearse physical or most POVs because it takes to long to set up. Usually they only retake the HOH explaining the rules, and stuff like that for the editing later.

The reason they don't show comps on the feed is because a lot of it is BB explaining rules to them, and telling them to do certain things for editing.

I really don't think very many people have gotten overly angry or upset about the lie, MikeTV. It's interesting that you are signing up now, and your first post is a post bashing the "Donato-haters," accusing people of reacting badly. I don't think anyone has made a huge deal out of the lies that the Donatos told. I think we are all allowed to have our feelings/opinions about the houseguests without lectures, thanks.

Archived