Thursday's Live Show 9/6

laladoopiedu

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's kind of useless to say "what if Eric had not done this or that" then D/D would have never, blah blah blah. You never know.

But, I do think that being America's Player was very difficult...especially with the way we had to vote...too early to get the feel of the house (and yes, he did make a mistake with the Nick thing. I wonder if he was trying to guess how America would vote or if he was hoping to sway the vote...either way, he messed up that week). But, I also think the entire house was at a disadvantage against the family alliance.

THey could be holding the feeds to come back on Showtime tonight and do the HOH. Zach could have made one of the greatest moves in BB history and would have been finally seen as worthy of being there and he completely blew it. As D/D said, it is all strategy as to why they went back on their word. Zach could have said the same thing, the situation presented itself and it was too good to pass up. Not splitting up D/D was STUPID!

I went back and listened to D&D coversation in the bathroom and Dick said..."even if she doesn't get anything, we still have her vote and POV". This was said right after Eric left the house.

Also, Julie said "tune in Sunday to see who won HOH and nominations. Then tune in Tuesday for a Special LIVE SHOW with POV AND EVICTION.

Is this quote true?" think julie said we will see the next hoh comp and veto comp sunday and we will see her back on tuesday for a live show and again one week tonight for the last eviction before one of the final two will be crowned on the following tuesday, sept 18"can somebody check the end of the show? I'm at work

Can't believe they kept Jameka. Erick sucked and would never win a comp.

Dont get it twisted....Eric does not suck in comps....only 1 comp he was actually trying to get and that was the morp comp ...the others he was throwing them to protect himself and America's decisions..

I am throwing a party that weasal is finally out of the house...glad he won 40k but more excited to see him ...Gone

I went back and listened to D&D coversation in the bathroom and Dick said..."even if she doesn't get anything, we still have her vote and POV". This was said right after Eric left the house.

Thanks, Jammer, I thought I heard that they already had HOH and POV promised by Jameka.

Archived