Thursday's Live Show 9/6

laladoopiedu

Yes it was a great show tonight... I hate that Jessica had to leave, but knew it was coming... Glad Dick won HoH, and I hope Daniele wins the next one...

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my intention was never to lecture or anything at all it was simply stating an observation. ive read message boards and watched the show and just kind of enjoyed reading and watching as opposed to blogging but after tonite it just seems people hate the donatos soooo much and as a fan of everything overall i mean its hard to understand. yes i am a daniele fan but that doesnt mean i hated eric or jessica at all. i never said i did i said they made probably the dumbest move for not voting out someone who they felt threatened by and had every reason to. i never bashed donato haters either i just said that e/J made a bad move by not voting out D/D which actually is saying that they should technically be gone and if i was being one sided i dont think i wouldve chose to say that.

if i hated anyone it was jen or amber because they passed so much judgement out. the bad people crap and negative vibes jumbo got on my last nerve and its because like i said before its just a game and in response to what you said what i said was just a post yeah it was me venting a little and people dont have to read it just like i dont have to read the crap other people put out there but i did.

the only reason i dont want jameka or zach to win is because their personal strategy was lame. zach was a leech and jameka was a floater. that was their strategies, they never were peoples targets because they never made a stragetic move. zach did in the beginning (the Mrs. Robinson alliance) and was a target and then dick put himself in the spotlight and zach hid back in the shadows week after week. it became a power struggle between D/D and everyone else in the house and zach just bounced and jameka floated. that is the sole reason i believe D/D deserve to be there. yeah they lied but they also won HoHs PoVs and with the help of AP at times was able to convince the house to keep what everyone thought was the strongest competition and has proven to be.

thank you glad to be here and can i just god bless you guys and your live updates because i am in the process of having new cable installed and we had a freak storm and it tore down some power lines out here and to make a long story short i havent had cable since like august 28th and you guys have kept feeding me with my much needed BB daily dose.

so yeah thanks and ill be sure to keep posting!

I personally think tonight's show was awesome. I am a Donato fan, but really thought it would be cool to have E/J and D/D final four. let the best man (or woman) win. Eric really did bite at the comps tho. I thought a little bit of what he said was true. If he was not told who to nom or vote out by AMerica, would all be diff. Anyone have a guess as to why no feeds from the seq house??

i think it would be pretty lame of any of the former HGs to say something to them because it would just put salt on their own wounds because we all know that Dick (whom as a person I loathe but as a player think he rocks) will make a smart comment about the fact that as much crap as everyone wanted to say about them being bad and what not they kept them there and aint that the truth?

MikeTV9, welcome.... and happy posting... dont mind any negativity... just yesterday there was a 1st time poster basically doing a hate post on dick..... yet that is ok to if ya know what i mean ;)

funny how its ok to be a 1st time poster if your a dick hater.. but NOT ok if you are a fan of either dick or daniele.... well... i say "what the heck! there has to be a 1st at some point! tomorrow will be someone elses 1st"

post away MikeTV, post away!

It's really not fair for D & D to basically be playing as a team against everyone else...It's 2 against 1...When you throw in the fact that Eric was playing for America and America was clearly playing for D & D and getting Eric to do all the dirty work, then it's really 3 against 1...Regardless of what you think of them as people, that's just not fair and a clear advantage over everyone else playing....

I bet feeds will be back in an hour when Afterdark comes on. My uneducated guess is that HOH will already be over or we will get to watch the comp as a treat :grin2:

I think it's very fair that D&D are still there. They had a huge target on their backs from Day one. The whole house knew they would not stray from each other yet D&D convinced them to keep them week after week. That's good gameplay.

It amazes me! Every year people start saying one of the houseguests shouldn't win because they lied. Can anyone tell me how ANYONE could spend all this time with all these people, and NOT lie? It's part of the game, folks! It's not a morals competition...it's a game to win half a million dollars any way they can. And whatever strategy is used is just that---strategy. Lying in the Big Brother House doesn't mean you're a psychopath outside the house. It means the person lying wants to win the game. Having said that, just let me give a little hollah:

DICKHEADS OF AMERICA UNITE!!

Dick is probably a pretty nice guy--One of those guys that is great to have as a friend but as a family member-not so good. Prolly alot of fun to hang out with, just might need some Ritalin--adult ADHD, and that spitting thing is really kinda gross. Danielle has a huge chip on her shoulder, but seriously, I could not even imagine what it was like to have him as a Dad. Anyways, just wanted to also say thanks to live feed posters, you guys are awesome. This is my 1st year without live feeds, would go nuts without you.

Its funny how ER said if he would have played his own game queen Dustin & Waamber would still be there and D/ D & Zach would be gone. hmmm?

Would he have said that if Jameka was voted out instead of him? and yes he knows that jess would have put Dani up. That is stradegy! I highly doubt D & D kept Jameka because its "personal" & they like her!

He also said he would have appreciated knowing Jess was leaving so he could have spent the 2 last days with her??!!!I think he had plenty of time!!! He DID get to play with her boobies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone said it is not fair that D & D are playing as a team. I dont get that. Jess & Er were a team, Will & Boogie were a team, Jam & waamber were a team, waamber & dustin were a team, the twins were a team, James & Sarah were a team, Howie & Rachael were a team and the list goes on & on....

This is a game! Even though it doesn't always work out as planned, playing strategically is what makes it exciting. If it was predictable & if all players played personal & only wanted "good people" to play there would be no BB & I for one wouldnt pay to have the live feeds.

Aside from this, I didn't get to watch the feeds today & I was wondering if they were on at all. If so, does anyone know if Dick did go to Jam with a deal??? I thought I heard D & D in the bathroom, after the show saying something about Jam & how she will vote. Thanx in advance for any help with this!

GREAT SHOW TONIGHT!!! GO D & D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hurray:

I certainly didn't mean that you shouldn't post, MikeTV, and I'm sorry if my post came off that way. I would hate to be seen as the type of person who flamed/baited the new poster yesterday. I apologize if it seemed that way.

MikeTV9, welcome.... and happy posting... dont mind any negativity... just yesterday there was a 1st time poster basically doing a hate post on dick..... yet that is ok to if ya know what i mean

Fizzle, you know very well that the person who posted their first post yesterday did not flame any member of this board. They didn't take anyone to task over their opinions, either. But then that person was flamed relentlessly, to the point where the thread had to be closed and the flaming was cleaned up. So, please don't bait me.

Archived