Thursday's Live Show 9/6

laladoopiedu

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice dumbass move by Zach not using the veto and staying loyal to 2 rats...hope he gets screwed over sooner rather than later.

Do you know how happy I would have been to see Dick nominate his daughter? If he had used POV on Jam, they still could have voted Eric out, but Dick would have had to nom Dani.

Anyone else think that the prolonged FOTH is so Eric (or a BB PA) can pack his stuff?

ETA: Julie wasnt clear as to whether Eric votes for winner or we do.

Did anyone else hear Dick & Daniele in the bathroom right after a commercial break saying something to the effect that they have Jameka's vote & PoV this week? So, they must have been able to "make a deal" with her right before the first Live Vote like they had planned.

HELL YEAH BABY

GET SOMEEEEE

My fantasy final four happened:

Dick, Daniele, Zach, Jameka

WHAT NOW !!!!! Dick won HOH.. I couldn't have been any happier. Then Zach won POV.. BOOYAH... THEN... here is the best part: ERIC WAS VOTED OUT, SAY WHAT ?!!!

hahaha, im so hyper right now its ridiculous.

GO DANIELE FOR HOH BABY - MAKE IT WORK YOU CAN DO IT

Maybe Zach will win and its still a win win situation.

Then Daniele can compete in the final HOH/ either way Dick could.. LOL BEST EPISODE EVER!! I never cheered so loud in my life.. ( yes, im a die hard fan, lol.. im sweating... ) hahaha.

Yath, how do you the final eviction will be on the spot?

In the past it has not been like that. The person casting the final vote had at least 24 hours to think about it in season 6. Can't remember what happened last year.

Archived