Thursday's Live Show 9/6

laladoopiedu

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait a minute............I'm just referring to this recent alliance between Eric & Jess/D&D..............Jess has been wanting to screw D/D the whole time and renig.......Eric held it together, in part because of what he had to do as AP..........I just don't feel sorry for Jess 'cause she would have turned on D/D first if she could have gotten Eric to go along.

Did anyone else hear Dick & Daniele in the bathroom right after a commercial break saying something to the effect that they have Jameka's vote & PoV this week? So, they must have been able to "make a deal" with her right before the first Live Vote like they had planned.

someone else besides me heard it too

I still would have liked to have seen J/E and D/D hold to their alliance and go to the final four....then let the competitions begin! That would have made an exciting final four and not a gimme to the Donatos. But, the Donatos broke the alliance. Yes, Jess could have, but she didn't.

The deal that D&D discussed giving to Jameka was that if she won POV tonight, she would use it however they asked her to use it. They also were asking for her vote in tonight's final eviction. Finally, if she wins the next HOH, she promises not to put up both D&D in the original noms, although obviously one of them would have to go up.

If it had turned out the other way, E/J fans would be just as obnoxious.

I personally resent that statement. I am an E/J fan and I have NEVER been obnoxious to anyone in this forum, although when I have stated my opinions I have been double teamed by some that I will not name.

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!

D/D are skank and scum because they go back on their word.........

BUT, If Jameka swears on the bible and then screws D/D........it's perfectly OK, in your book.

The ethical, moral group! :animated_rotfl:

jam againist anyone. jam will prolly win

I actually don't think that is true...maybe against Dick because he was soooo mean. But, I think the jurors will vote for the people they thinked "played the game" the best. Winning comps and using strategy....Jameka didn't do that.

... if eric wasnt AP, then danni and dick would of never of turned on them in the first place (the 1st time) cause he wouldnt of done the ghost votes, and that wouldnt of led to there theroies of it being him. so none of this would of happened in the first place.
Eric rallied the house against Nick, against America's wish, so it was actually Eric playing for Eric that got that banner flown over the house, that got the Donato's dander up against Eric...If Eric wasn't AP, Dick would have been long gone...and Dan would probably left soon after.

So D/D will win because of America, AP and the group of really stupid people that was put in the house with them ...not "great strategy"

Archived