Thursday's Live Show 9/6

laladoopiedu

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, it wouldn't be quite so bad D/D still being in the house if D/D fans weren't so obnoxious about it every time they win something on the forums.

I get the impression Zach honestly believes if he's final three with the Donato's that Dani will take him over her father.

You know, it wouldn't be quite so bad D/D still being in the house if D/D fans weren't so obnoxious about it every time they win something on the forums.

Yeah, cause you know......Jessica fans weren't like that every time she won. You know as well as me that if Dick or Danielle went home tonight the Dick haters would have been worse.

If Jameka did swear on the Bible, I hope she goes. If she didn't, I hope she screws over the Donatos.

The absolute best thing to happen now, other than Jameka or Zach winning, would be if Daniele screwed over her own father, and took Zach or Jameka to the finals with her. That would be so yummy, and so very, very like Daniele! She won't want someone there who might take credit for the decisions they made in their "joint HOH" sessions.

I actually don't think this was the outcome BB wanted at all. I think they wanted Dick/Dani/Jess/Eric in the final four. Well, now I have the luxury of no longer hoping for a favorite. I can just spend all of my time hoping that Daniele completely crucifies her own father, for money. :D

you know, it wouldn't be quite so bad D/D still being in the house if D/D fans weren't so obnoxious about it every time they win something on the forums.

who are you calling obnoxious? are you serious???? sCo_blink.gif pot... kettle

Archived