Thursday's Live Show 9/6

laladoopiedu

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm on the West Coast and I voted because I saw the notice here. I'm disappointed though as I can't stand Dick and want Danielle gone, too.

I have enjoyed reading this board. Thanks East Coasters for the early news.

Zach didn't use it... I'm thinking by random chance, the blue ball bounced into Jameka's ball... IF she had gotten 8 balls, THAT would have been some controversy for BB to sort out...

He would be stupid to use it. Makes no sense he win if goes to final 2 with either D\ED

I disagree. It gets dicey then because he had a chance to break up the Donatos TWICE now and he didn't do it. The jury already thinks he's creepy and didn't really like him so now they can hold that against him too.

And the winner of the Marcellas/Kaysar Award is:

ZACH!

Dammit, you idiot! You could EASILY beat Eric (and Jameka, if she can play) for HOH. Then you could get Dick out and take Eric to the finals and be guaranteed a win. Jesus Christ, the Donatos are in it for EACH OTHER. If Zach was HOH next week, he could get Dick out and then have Eric and Jameka as his competitions again in the final HOH which he could then win easily and take Eric.

WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE A STRONG COMPETITIOR LIKE DANIELE IN THE GAME?

Yes, like all the other houseguests who had a chance to get the built in alliance out...he was stupid and didn't have the guts.

Thanks for handing the game to the Donatos...CBS' chosen winner (from the very beginning) to be winner of BB8.

Zach's an idiot. I really thought he was a better player than that. He just handed $500,000 to the other side. He has a great chance in endurance, without Daniele there. He would win the game. HE WOULD WIN THE GAME!

What a dumbass.

Archived