Thursday's Live Show 9/6

laladoopiedu

There's one more chance for the evil empire to go home tonight.

Whoever doesn't get put up on the block, IE if Zach and Jameka go up and Eric wins it, Dick MUST put up Dani.

Eric must vote for Dani AND JAMEKA WILL. DANI GOES HOME!

I'm going to pull an Amber. Please God, please have Dani go home. Please let Eric or Jameka stay off the block and win veto so Dani goes up.

Please please please make all the Donato fans sad tonight since fans of other HGs have been sad all season.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

King123, are you blood related to Danielle or something. I have honestly never seen such extreme love and devotion for a houseguest.

Oh well, at least now the Dani lovers know that America likes Zach and Jameka more than that witch.

Dick has always been the Donato most loved. I think a lot of Dani's love came by default from people loving Dick.

By the way guys, yes tonight I'm angry and I'm admitting to it. I just really hate those two. Why can't people who do something nice just ONCE win one of these stupid BBs?

I'm surprised Danielle got the most votes in the AP vote. I guess the Jessica and Eric fans were faster in voting than Donato fans (or more willing to pay for votes since it wasn't clearly, if at all, advertised you could vote on the website). Now...DONT WIN THE POV ZACK!!! DONT WIN!!!

Archived