Thursday's Live Show 9/6

laladoopiedu

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont like eric, AT ALL, but im glad he got him some money.

and i dont think anybody has really been "Obnoxious" tonight. and i agree with fetch, if it was a diffrent senario, then EJ fans would be horrible.

if you dont like the show cause of the boards, maybe you shouldnt come to the boards JMO. but i wouldnt like you not being here, but i dont want you to dislike the show cause of the boards. JMO

Gee, now I dont know who I am rooting for anymore. I used to love D/D and then I switched to Eric/Jessica and now I am a bit upset about the whole betrayal thing that D/D did (even if it was for their own good)... so I guess I'm rooting for Jameka? Unless of course she did swear on the bible. I guess D/D's best move was becoming in an alliance with everyone left: Zach and Jameka? And I guess they had both of them swear to take them to the final 3.

So who do you think Zach would pick for the final 2 b/w Dick or Daniele?

Do you think Jameka would take Zach?

what a shocking night!! :animated_shocking::animated_shocking::animated_shocking:

i am surprised that they didnt vote out jameka.. i dont think they should have chanced it. who wants someone who didnt do anything in the game there in the end....

i still think the most deserving to have a shot at final 2 would include eric, dick, and daniele.... jameka does not belong in the final 4.

I think a producer said in an interview AP would be revealed at the finale.

If that's correct, that isn't very exciting. I think if they want the feeds to be interesting (at least for a little while) they should show them video highlights of the AP tasks.

Also, if that's the case, are they being sequestered separately? I think Eric would give it up otherwise.

I can see the final 2 now.

Dick and Dani

When it is time to plead his case to the jury, Dick gets up and calls each and every one F'ing idoits and everything else in book to make sure he doesn't get a single vote.

who are you calling obnoxious? are you serious???? pot... kettle

Are you a Dick and Danielle fan who rubs it in every time they win, IE every single week and twice on sundays?

No? Didn't think so, so why call me out? Itching for a fight? I'm more than ready to give you one because I was in a very bad mood before the show tonight and the show didn't help it.

Well, despite all of the Eric haters out there, I think that Eric did himself proud, for the most part. He did his utmost to play America's game, even though people whined that he wasn't doing so. He took out people he didn't want to take out, for the sake of America's game. I think he would have actually had a better chance in the game as a player without being AP. But I'm happy that he got the $40,000. I thought his goodbye was dignified, and much, much better than Dick or Daniele would have acted, had it been them.

Jessica was really sweet. It's obvious that she has a lot of heart, and I felt really bad for her when she hugged Jameka and Eric goodbye, for the second time, together. I think she knew before the show that she was going--she started to cry a little in her speech. So, since we know the devil twins approached Jameka with that deal, Jameka must have told Jess that it was happening. I don't know if Eric got the news or not, though--he seemed really shaken up.

I don't understand about the HOH contest--did Julie say it was going to happen tonight, or not?

Total bummer. I wish D & D had kept their word and the final 4 be D & D and J & E. The four of them would have been a lot of fun together. Poor Jess should have went with her gut and made Eric use the Veto last week. I really didn't want them to go back on their word, but as soon as they could D & D threw them under the bus. I really like Dick and Daniele, but wish they hadn't gone against their agreement.

RIP Eric and Jess.

The absolute best thing to happen now, other than Jameka or Zach winning, would be if Daniele screwed over her own father, and took Zach or Jameka to the finals with her. That would be so yummy, and so very, very like Daniele! She won't want someone there who might take credit for the decisions they made in their "joint HOH" sessions.
Cat, I think Dan knows she doesn't have a chance to win with either Zach or Jam so she does want Dick in final 2 with her. Then she'll tell everyone how awful it was to be blamed for all the horrible things Dick did in the house and how hard it is to be his daughter and how she'll have to still deal with him outside the house and blah, blah, blah...and she's sure they'd rather give her the money than him...If she does say that in her "speech" I will love for the jury to stick it to Dan and give Dick the money, LOL!

Archived