Dick Week 8

OmegaBetaZeta

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, you have Zach, Eric, Amber, Jessica, and Dick competing. I believe Zach and Eric are going to throw it which leaves Jessica, Dick, and Amber. I changed my answer to Amber winning HOH in the prediction challenge. I wouldn't be shocked at all if she won.

In a way, he's running out of attack options. If Amber wins HOH, he will be kissing her and Jameka's butt, as if he was not a bastard to them a couple of weeks ago. That just leaves Eric and Jessica. He has already seen that he can't intimidate Zach. Daniele is his only hope that America might see a human side to him. His first target would be Eric and, if necessary he would attack Jessica as collateral damage.

From someone living in Vegas, I can tell you as of right now, no one is taking bets on these houseguests...

they are to dumb and to wishy washy for even the best odds maker to try and predict anything.

does it matter?

everyone will get their turn... Dick is a fair man. there is plenty of vile crap to spread around. i am sure he has saved some for each and every house guest.

sFun_gas.gif one by one he will fart on them.

Dick and Zach's plan was to throw it to Amber. I think Dick will be nice, until nominations. If Amber puts him up, she's toast. Depending on the nom's Dick could realize that there is an opportunity for him to be backdoored, so he may go after the nims until veto.

I think if he does after Jess, which I doubt, he'll have to really deal with Eric and Zach.

Dicks & Zach's plan was to throw it to Amber back when they thought Jen was getting a penalty nom next week & they were going to evict Jameka this week. As far as I know that plan went out the window when Jen's punishment was switched to a penalty vote this week. I haven't heard anybody say they were throwing the HOH to Amber since then but I coulda missed something.

Dick, I hope they get rid of Dani this week. You need more time in the house without her skulking around telling everyone how horrible you are. ;)

Dick's violence finally went up into physically hurting someone this week (Jen). So, it will be interesting to see if he will just switch onto someone else to abuse, or if he will stop now that the supposed "cause" of his abuse is gone.

He'd better watch it, though--every person left in that house will react differently than Jen did to to his abuse. He'll be out the door if he is aggressive to any of them--they will take the opportunity to tell CBS that they feel threatened, and CBS won't want the liability if he does end up hurting one of them.

Archived