Dick Week 8

OmegaBetaZeta

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been working a lot this week, and when I got home lst nite and saw that ED and Dani were in another snit, I was like ok people, you are going to ruin your chances here if you do not get yourselves under control. And even after the cookie baking, when they were all in the little room she was admonishing ED for turning on some lights or something, in a real whiny voice, she just is so all consumed with the bordom and not wanting to be in there, when she should be concentrating on the game and fine tuning her and ED's strategy, hey if you start letting personal Bs come into it you are gonna miss something and bite the dust. I am not sure she has entertained the idea of keeping Amber, but I think that is ludicrious!!! Dick seems really tired, I think he just wants some peace from her bitchy attitude. Eric and Jessica are at least leaning on each other for support, it would be nice if ED and Dani could do that as well.

I think that Dick is really handling Dani's behaviour quite well. Everyone has expected him to go off on someone this week without Jen around, and he hasn't. Dani does treat him like dirt, but he takes it, because he does love her. I do see him getting pissed at some point and yelling at her, but no where near to the extent that he did to Jen. Oh, and GO DICK!!!

I totally agree, I said a while back that he has shown great patience while he is being treated like a second class citizen by his daughter, and he does love her, it it is very obvious, and I do not balme him at all if he does have to snap at her once in a while, it is humiliating to have her talk down to him in a house where peoples opinion can make a difference, he has done well, and I say also "Go ED"

I'm hoping Dick will start leaning on Zach or Jameka for support rather than attempt another conversation with Danielle. What amazes me is that I haven't heard anyone say anything to Danielle or Dick about the one-sidedness of the whole thing. I'm actually surprised in all her scrambling to avoid the jury house, amber hasn't tried to play family psychologist with the two. I know if I were God, that's what I would tell her to do...either that or a thundering STFU.

I think that Dick is really handling Dani's behaviour quite well.
.....I love how you write "behaviOUr". I agree that he is taking the higher road. She needs a spanking.

P.S. erinjs...my daughter went to Canada last year on a band trip and loved it sooooooo much that she wants to move there. She said it was so clean, everyone was so friendly and so less stressed than us in the USA. She says "hello, eh".

Archived