Dick Week 8

OmegaBetaZeta

Took Luna-C's link and checked for Richard Donato in CA. Came up with two possible - one has a relative named Danielle A. but no Vincent and shows his age 47 and the other shows no relatives and his age 44 from Long Beach. I am sure that's where he said he was from. But who knows? I'm not paying $19.95 to get his telephone number.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The listed relatives are "possible relatives" Meaning they found a record for someone with the same last name.

I still say the smoking gun would be the first to break the news if it were true. (and have mug shots! :giggle: )

Also I've always thought CBS did a thorough back ground check on the HGs prior to casting them.

Although this season I am having my doubts on that.

I just don't understand why so many people like him so much...

What's the appeal of a dirty, abusive, ugly, old loser who smells of urine, can't take care of his own kids, smokes nonstop, and spits all over the place???

Someone please explain this to me!

Man, he is alot nicer, now without Jenn.

He had "nice" moments even with Jen in the house (when he needed people on his side). Let's not forget he thinks he's sitting pretty this week too, so he has no need for outbursts.

Watched him being "nice" on sho2 - looks phoney and forced. He appears to be more comfortable in his pruned skin when he a rantin' and a ravin'! He is the true attention seeker and doesn't like to take the back burner and be out of the limelight. JMO.

ahhhh yes... it would seem so. damned if you do... damned if you dont.

yes... i can totally understand. its very hard to see the one you hate the most not live up to the ways in which made people hate you in the first place. :angel_not:

We'll let's see...when Dick was mouthing off against the other hg he was "entertaining" and a "straight shooter" to many posters, so now he is doing none of that yet I do not see posts that say he is "boring" or "phoney" from those same people. That would be the opposite of his character when he's ranting, right?

He's only damned because of the personna that was created by viewers.....

Noo, he was an ass, he was never entertaining to me personally, but he was an ass. It doesn't change the fact that he was a complete punk now that he's being nice. I do like the new Dick, it's refreshing to have him on my side (my side being Eric's side of course), I think he knows that one from each of their alliance is most likely gonna make it to the final 2, at least, if they make final four. It's a smart move for all sides, though if they could get rid of them before final four without it being their fault at all that's almost better.

What's the appeal of a dirty, abusive, ugly, old loser who smells of urine, can't take care of his own kids, smokes nonstop, and spits all over the place???

First off please don't post things that you don't know about (ie: him smelling like urine), because people come here and read our posts and take it for facts... You have no idea what the man smells like... In fact the only one I have heard them complain about smelling is Eric...

Second off you know nothing about what happened with him and the reason his kids were raised by the grandparents... It could be that he knew they would be better off with his parents, because of his work schedule, working in clubs is a night time job, and maybe he knew that they would have a much more stable life with his parents... If this was some women, she would be praised, but because it's Dick, he's a loser? Maybe he did give his parents money to help with the kids... You never know what the reasons behind it were, so please don't make assumptions...

Third I like him cause I like him... Not going to explain any more than that...

Dick's being "nice" since Jen left the house may be relief for some who watch him -- but it really doesn't change the true essence of Dick. He just doesn't have anything to blow a gasket about right now.

As far as Dick being backdoored -- why in the world would they want to do that at this point? I can't see that Dick would win against any of them. If I were in that house, I would think Dick is my golden ticket to the half million and would want to take him to the final two if at all possible. The only one he MIGHT have a chance against is Danielle. The pain he has caused the others would encourage them to vote for anyone else by default if he's in the final two.

Call me crazy but I do think he might have a chance agains Jessica. I think that they might realize that she only played the game as a proxy for Eric. She is good at comps but she did not have a thought in her own head that was not a directive by Eric.

Also I think that Dustin and Amber might see that she turned on them and played the party girl to get to the end. Zach might vote the same and see that she did not have any strategy of her own. Then Dick would have Dani's vote.

last night eric and dick were talking about if they were both final 2 they would tell the jury "F-You, you have to vote one of us to win... hahahaha"

i could see this happening. they have both played this game with vile and disgusting mouths.... could you imagine the two of them both saying this!

but at the same time, i do see dick has a nicer side of him that would show at the end more over than eric. i dont know if eric has self control when it comes to his cocky potty mouth. just look at what he said to jen when she walked out the door thursday night. dick on the other hand went to the round room and didnt say anything to her.

I really love the fact that he cooked a really nice dinner for every one. He did a great job on that Chicken Parmesean , and every one thanked him and I could see he was happy for the thanks and the compliments on his dish. even Jameka said it was great and thank you. I think we are now seeing a softer side to ED since a lot of people who were bothering him are gone, and he sees final four on the horizon. I really hate his spitting, if he could just get that under control it would be better. Maybe when he gets home and watches it on tv and how gross it is it will be the catylist that makes him want to change that nasty habit. Sometimes seeing something on video or on tv will make a person see what others are seeing, let us hope. I want the 4 of them ED, Dani, Jessica and Eric to make final 4, however, if eric wins it all I think the AP player thing is going to really piss some of them off, big time, they will be screaming foul and a lot of other things.

Dick was acting like a little schoolgirl last night. He was having a blast in the HoH room last night with the other 3. When he was alone later, he was spinning around in the teacup, laughing at the cameras and doing little dances.

We're seeing a whole new side of Dick. I think that Dick now really likes Eric and they are getting along great.

Yes, and I know there are malcontents who just want to focus on the other side of ED the vulgar in your face side, but i have thought all along that ED is not just solely an antagonist, he did show a fun side to himself last night, and I for one enjoyed all of the convos last night, they seemed like they all were having a decent time.

We're seeing a whole new side of Dick. I think that Dick now really likes Eric and they are getting along great.

Thats cuz Eric is kissin his butt.... ED is easy to figure out.... Kiss his butt all is fine, do or say something he doesn't like or stand up to him and he will start into you and never let up...

He is very insecure...

Actually, I think it's the other way around. Dick is really kissing Eric's butt this week (he knows that he could easily go home this week if Eric decided). But, I think they are all just starting to realize that at least 3 of them are a lock for the final 4 and one will win.

I would still like to see Dick without Danielle. I think Dick would be funnier and more cordial to the others. It will be interesting next week if Dani get is HOH. She will be VERY tempted to get Jess out and I don't think Dick will stand for it. He likes Jess, too.

I know Dick is sick of ZAch, but Dani wants to keep him. What's he going to do?

Archived