Dick Week 8

OmegaBetaZeta

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched the cigarette burning incident two more times tonight. I think Dick came very close to hitting Jen in the face twice when he swung at her face when they were both standing up yelling at each other, after the cigarette burning. And, he was swinging at her face with the hand with the cigarette in it.

Dick doesn't know the meaning of the word "restraint."

I hope he or his daughter gets backdoored this week.

I watched BBAD last night and Dick was quite nice.....

still did alot of spitting (gross) out in the BY...and while

they were eating he smiled and made small talk.....

Said how glad that b*t*h Jen is gone. Time will only

tell how long this nicer Dick will last. It'll be Amber,

Zach or Jameka. I'm not trying to flame or bait. :heart2:

I hope Dick stays nice for the rest of the season....LOL

JMHO :pixiedust:

The next victim will be Jess. If POV is played.

My prediction, I am sticking with it.

Dep

depends on who uses it. If one of the noms do and she puts one of the Ds up then yeah. If Jameka won it and saved Amber, I can see them understanding that she wouldnt put up Eric

But if she broke the tie and evicted Dani then all hell will break loose

But I dont think she has the guts

I think (aside from Amber) they will backdoor to the frontdoor (I know, stop and think about it) Zach. That little Jessica is not so stupid...but at the same time takes advice from Eric and he is stretched thin to get his America's challenge done, to get in bed with Jessica and to make sure the alliance stays together...namely ED (who Eric thinks runs Dan)...

Most important person this week? Evil Dick : :skellington::pixiedust:

I too think that record is 'suspect.' I perused all over online way back when ED first revealed his IED (Intermittent explosive disorder) And I couldn't find a thing about a record. Also, If there were a legitimate record you can bet The Smoking Gun would have it posted. I checked there tonight, Nada.

Also, Richard W. Donato is listed as the JUDGE of a case before the courts in Arizona; Could it be that they've found the name listed as the judge on some other court documents in LA county and think that's a record for our own BB8 ED?

http://www.cofad1.state.az.us/opinionfiles/SA/SA050112.pdf

P.P.S. - as an aside, A very puerile one. Has anyone else giggled about Dick's unfortunate nick names? First off the most obvious... DICK. and then E.D. Which stands for evil Dick.

But ED is also an acronym for Erectile dysfunction. :giggle: :giggle: (Honest, I am over age 12.)

and dont forget there is a Richard Donato here in NJ that owns a bagel shop....maybe he use to live in California... :animated_scratchchin: and then maybe he came to NJ make a new life after all those nasty arrest records! :o

people people people.... MUG SHOTs.. we need MUG SHOTS/ hospital records/ police records.. not some list that anyone can type up.

(anyone remember janelle's pretty mug shot pic????)

But ED is also an acronym for Erectile dysfunction. (Honest, I am over age 12.)

That explains alot...I could be inclined to think that his penis is malfunctioning and he is soooooo frustrated that he takes it out on others.

As for the record, I'm sure if there is a legit one it will show up, until then we should not think there is a criminal history.

:lol: Crusty & Ginger!....and ED admitted the other day that he has not J'd off while in the house...coincidence? :animated_scratchchin:

ED's flared up at Zach a few times...but backed down...don't think he;ll be the new target. Not sure who he'll pick...probably Eric if E&J back stab D&D before final 4.

I am still cheering for Dick, as I have been from day 1. Also from what I seen on the show and read on the updates he to Jen not to touch him, "Don't touch me", he said a few times before she got more physical. She slapped at him, if that had been the other way around, my God he may have ben burned at the stake. Also, remember, SHE DID NOT ACTUALLY GET BURNED!

GO DICK GO!!!!!!

Archived