Dick Week 8

OmegaBetaZeta

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I make it a habit off basing my hatred on Half truths and not knowing anything more than 10% of a story from a non-reliable source who usually has an alternate agenda.

Thanks

sHa_lolabove.gif bare with me... i am pilled up for the night... i havent laught that hard since... well, since i read oldguys post a few hours ago!

i dont believe in :giljotiini: until we know for sure.... yea.. i need lots of.

i know guys that go around braggin of such offenses yet never did the time! imagine that! they think its the bad boy thing ...... maybe his mother could cofirm.. or amaybe his place of work? or hi son?

and what about this smoking gun? why dont they had it. they had jenelle up pretty fast.

Maybe the Smoking Gun guy didn't feel it was necessary to post it, since Dick told the whole world about it already? I don't think Janelle publicized her arrests, so that made it "news."

I don't know about what Dick's record is or isn't. (He may not have one at all.)

But, we do know he was in jail for a DUI because he said it himself. (I heard him talk about this while they were playing a drinking game and was laughing and joking about the experience in jail. Telling a guy that asked to trade his bread for Dick's beets and Dick said... "you can have them both.")

I'm not an expert on the legal system so, I would think if you're arrested for something and then the charges are dropped (for whatever reason) you wouldn't have a criminal record... is that right?

There would still be an arrest record, with the charges dropped. But I don't know if those are available online or not. And if you are a juvenile, the record would be erased, I think.

Come on, they had Janelles up they would post Dicks, it is freakin obvious. Even moreso now that he has made mention to it.

Have you not noticed that Dick likes to talk about himself and who he knows and what he does, why are the haters so ready to disbelief him knowing all the famous people then believe his arrest record like its the gospel. Have you never met someone that likes to embelish....

The only way your record would disappear is if it was court ordered I think... OK I will admit it, I was in jail once in my life... I had sold a house and the person that bought it didn't pay the taxes and by mistake they put a hold on my checking account and I didn't know it and had written checks that in the mean time bounced... I went and paid the check and fees and even got the checks back from the courts before the court date and they told me I didn't have to go to court... I didn't go to court and they picked me up for a bench warrant for missing court... I asked the police officer if it would show up on my records for employment and he said it would unless the court ordered my record to be cleaned... Needless to say that when my lawyer went to the judge the next morning with my proof, I was released and my record was what they call esponged...

I don't know about you but I am 35 and Dick is my idol. I would love to hang out with him and befriend some of the groupies from the bands he runs with. The Crue, Ratt, Poison, hell, I would be happy with Warrant has been's.....lol....the guy is a rocker and partys with the guys he grew up listening to, ofcourse he looks at it as a major success.

I am sure if you were hanging with Michael Bolton or John Tesh you would be in cloud nine too.

How many times have you told the story of meeting Daryl Hall and John Oates to your best friend. EXxxxactlly

Too each his own I always say

Popeye I have to agree with you... Just because they no longer record new stuff doesn't mean that they aren't cool... I grew up in the 80's too and love those bands... In fact I idolized Guns N Roses in their day LOL...

Yeah...me too.

Maybe THAT is the common denominator in our liking Dick in spite of his ways...we all grew up with Dick or at least that generation.

`Cept for those of you that were Michael Bolton fans..... :animated_rotfl:

I grew up in the 80's

Music is my obsession

Love all the bands mentioned

But actually think less of them now that I know they associate with Dick Donato. They are supposedly sober now and have no reason to associate with trash like him.

Dep

Dep

I always have wondered about you, if you were a fan of all those bands then why choose the name Depeche. It was my experience that the Depeche Mode fans as all fans of that type of music were a little different then my headbanging friends. We did more rumbling with them then hanging out. But maybe you were a crossover and a rare bird. Sorta like the Bo Jackson of 80's music. who knows.

Anyhow, most of us had a friend like Dick growing up, sometimes we would cringe at what he would say but knew deep down his intenetions were good, had a huge heart and would have your back no matter what. I tend to look at the good qualities as well as the bad before I cast judgement.

Heck, everyone bashes Amber, she does have models hair!!!!!!!!

I was DEFINATELY the odd bird and still am thankful for the fact that I didn't succumb to peer pressure and follow any one crowd. I was raised to think for myself and to experience life. And I fit in with just about every group there was in my school.

As for the music thing, I seriously have always loved every type of music. Back in high school, there was no telling who I might go see in concert. I saw Quiet Riot opening for Black Sabbath and the next week I saw Joan Jett opening for Loverboy and then soon after, Cyndi Lauper opening for Missing Persons. Guess I was lucky I didn't go to your school.

It definately shaped who I am today. God bless the 80's!!!!!

Dep

Like I said you were the rare bird and I am glad you clarified for me, I was losing my hair trying to figure out what your screen name was all about with some of the posts you have made. You would have been fine, the only issues in my school were with the guys who got into the bands like the Cure, Depeche, etc because that is what the girls all listened too. They would pull up in there moms Saab cranking the music, step up with their penny loafers, ofcourse with a dime in it, and then run out to the soccer field.

Dick has a lot of flaws. But I have to say he seems to be a bit of a domestic god! He looks like a great cook and his cleaning standards are quite high as well. (ie: Zach and the grill)

Dick often goes along behind the other HG and cleans up where the slackers left off. It made me laugh when Jess 'cleaned' the kitchen and soon after that we see ED in there wiping the grit and grime off the counters.

He's professional bartender, what do you expect. Most of them are a little OCD when it comes to cooking and eating surfaces. I bet his apartment is a mess, but you could eat off the kitchen floor.

That chicken stuffed with spinach & mushrooms topped with all that mozzarella just looked so good last nite. It made me hungry & the chicken cutlets from the other nite didn't look too shabby either :grin2:

Maybe he can pen a cookbook titled "Cooking with Evel" after the show :animated_rotfl:

Has Dick realized that the only one he could possibly beat in the F2 is eric? Same for Eric. I'm wondering, by the time it comes down to the final 4, I think Dick will have had enough of Danielle's piss poor ungrateful attitude and try to take Eric to the end.

God would that not be the funniest Jury questioning session?

Actually, I think Eric might have a solid shot against Dick. I think Eric would get the votes from these jury members (over Dick): Jess, Jameka, Amber, Jen, and possibly Dustin. A long shot vote might be Zach, but of course not Danielle.

I think the only person in the house that Dick would have a very good chance against would be Danielle. When it comes right down to it, I think most of the jury would pick Dick over Danielle to win, recognizing that he had more of a strategy (albeit one they didn't like or perhaps respect) than Danielle. Yes, Danielle won more comps, but did she ever really align with anyone other than her father and Nick?

Dick and Eric have said a few times that they are screwed unless they get to the final 2 against each other.

One of the funniest conversations that I've heard happened the other night with them talking about it. Eric and Dick were saying that if they got to the final 2, everyone in the Jury house would hate them but would have to vote for one of them. They decided that they would just say to the jury "F*** you, you have to vote for one of us, so just decide".

Unfortunately, I think that Eric and Dick are going to screw themselves. They are both at the point where they'd keep the girls and have no shot at winning.

In past seasons, I would agree with you.

It seems like this season everyone is playing with emotion and most of the people in the game don't understand the first thing about gameplay. Amber, Jameka, and Zach still don't realize that the big 4 have an alliance and will have no idea why they got evicted. I'd like to think that maybe they'd figure it out once they're in sequester, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Archived