Double Evictions

Snuggs

I didn't see it & I don't know if by "suitcase" you mean actual suitcase or duffel bag. I know Dani used her duffel bag when she was moving into the HOH because I remember her spilling some lotion or some other toiletry all inside it & they had to clean it out in the HOH shower :grin2:

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just joined so I am sorry if I am doing something that is not forum like.

However doesn't anybody watch the Showtime after dark!! They fill you in on what is going on by words going across the screen. And on the episope that was on Tuesday night they said that the house guests will be suprised by a double eviction this THURSDAY!!!!

I know the 1st HOH got a short week but I was thinking they got the room for a day or two so they got their pictures but I can't remember.

Last year there was another HOH comp after the live show. Jani never got the HOH room and I don't know if she got her pitcures but she did get her basket of goodies.

Check my math here: if they do a "fast forward" tonight that means Jameka could be HOH by tomorrow, right? She gave up 5 HOH competitions in episode 15 and, by my count, there have been 4 competitions since then. If Jess is the next player voted out, Jameka can't compete in the first HOH competition tonight. But if they do a fast forward round of nominations and an eviction and then have a second HOH competition, Jameka is back in the game. So it's possible Jameka could be HOH after tonight's second HOH. It' a long shot, but that could really shake things up.

Yes, Jameka can play in the second HoH competition tonight (held after the show, most probably).

And no, the first HoH does not get the room, as the second HoH will be moving in before bedtime.

In the previous few seasons, there were Double Evictions which were not Fast-Forward ones, but once called "BB on speed" (Season 5), and the first HoH was only in power for 24 hours. (I think they did get the room for one night, in those cases.)

Archived