Double Evictions

Snuggs

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With America's player, I don't see how they can do a double eviction. HOH, POV and eviction happens on the same show. There's no way America can vote who, as the time zones are different. Unless Eric gets evicted, I don't see the dub happening.

With America's player, I don't see how they can do a double eviction. HOH, POV and eviction happens on the same show. There's no way America can vote who, as the time zones are different. Unless Eric gets evicted, I don't see the dub happening.

There has to be one or the show won't end on time. The finale is Sept. 18th. I guess they'll forgo the AP twist for one eviction cycle.

I highly doubt there will be a final 3. What if the vote is 3-3? How will they break the tie?

Dustin was evicted by a vote of 4 to 2.

This means there were 9 people in the house at that point.

(6 voters plus 2 nominees and 1 HoH = 9.)

When Dustin was evicted, Julie Chen told him he was the first jury member.

Her exact words were "Tonight's evicted houseguest will be the first member of the Jury Of Seven that will choose the winner of Big Brother eight."

So if out of 9 people, 7 are on the jury, then it's for sure that this year, as always, there is a final 2.

Dustin's eviction was also the first time Julie mentioned when the final episode would be. "You are the first member of the Jury of Seven. We'll see you back here Spetember 18 when you help us determine who wins."

I would guess that the producers are waiting on Eric getting evicted for a double eviction moment, probably that show will be a double.

If the final show is September 18th, does the jury vote on the 18th? I can't remember. Last season pissed me off so badly I didn't watch.

If Eric manages to stick around for the Final 4 on the 13th, CBS may take the least popular remaining HG. I'm sure Julie will let us know if that happens.

It's doable, it would just be hard and couldn't happen on one show.

Here's how I think it might go down.

Eviction on Thursday, HOH on Thursday, announcement of a special quasi double eviction week. On the live show they'd announce to the audience that because of the double elimination they need to vote now for who to get nominated, and then come back Saturday afternoon for a special vote on who Eric should evict

Eric would be told early Friday who to get nominated, and then the nomination ceremony would be Friday evening. Giving him plenty of time to work the HOH. Then they would hold the veto competition Saturday morning. They'd put the vote up Saturday afternoon.

Eric would be told early Sunday who he is voting out.

Sunday would conclude with the second HOH. Nominations and veto both on Tuesday's show, elimination on Thursday to complete a double eviction.

Her exact words were "Tonight's evicted houseguest will be the first member of the Jury Of Seven that will choose the winner of Big Brother eight."

So if out of 9 people, 7 are on the jury, then it's for sure that this year, as always, there is a final 2.

Is it posible that there is going to be a final 3 and they just have not revealed it to us or the house guest? They may not want to tell us because they don't want a banner plane flying over to tell the houseguests. I think this may be the case because the double eviction has usually already happened by this point.

Anybody have any ideas? Something's gotta give somewhere.

Sunday, August 26 Down to 6 - Final 4 plus two

Tuesday, August 28 Double Eviction here?

Thursday, August 30

Sunday, September 2 Down to Final 4 or 5

Tuesday, September 4 or maybe here for a real surprise?

Thursday, September 6

Sunday, September 9 Down to 3 of 4

Tuesday, September 11

Thursday, September 13

Sunday, September 16 Down to 2 of 4

Finale Night: Tuesday, September 18

Jess said during after dinner there gonna have a wake up call on TUESDAY and they never do. But Jameka said I think its for the BB Mobile. who knows could be it. but tuesday is never live so I dunno they never have an eviction not live. Has there been a one house show and a double eviction? cuz if not then we will have to wait for a 2hr show.

I could be wrong, but it seems like in the past seasons there was a night or maybe two that a sports event like football or baseball world series kept the show from being aired. Does anybody else remember this? I just remember being disappointed because BB wasn't on one of the regularly scheduled nights.

Maybe they will have another "Fast Forward" episode. It's a double eviction but all done that same episode... I can't remember but I think it was either during S6 or the All Stars. Does anyone else remember that episode??

Kat

Yeah kat. It was last year on Allstars. Right after Dani got evicted Janelle got HoH, nomed Erika and George, Erika won PoV saved herself, Boogie got put up and George was evicted and saw a ghetto Colonel Sanders impersonator. Haha, good times.

Maybe they'll do a double eviction during the next eviction cycle (beginning 30 August). It will be Labor Day weekend and maybe they figure people will be busy with the holiday. It might be a good time since, if I remeber right, the feeds are blocked a lot when this happens.

With the fast forward, everything happened on that one Thursday night.

Jas, I don't ever remember getting an "extra" episode because of double eviction week. I could be wrong. I think we could get a double eviction week this week or next week. I am more inclined to think it will be next week since most people are pre-empted with football this week. I guess we will see....

Archived