Double Evictions

Snuggs

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it for sure they are doing a fast forward for this double eviction? I was assuming they would do it "old style" where they would have the hoh winner and nominations that night, and then by Sunday they have the POV and ceremony and someone is voted out. I think that was how it was done in the past...

I have a feeling that this will be the one Eric wins, esp. if it is the fast forward style. This way he doesn't have to risk America voting for him to put up Jessica and he gets his own choice and he probably won't get any pictures (just in case of the whole Cheryl thing). Assuming that he is still there next week...

Is it for sure they are doing a fast forward for this double eviction? I was assuming they would do it "old style" where they would have the hoh winner and nominations that night, and then by Sunday they have the POV and ceremony and someone is voted out. I think that was how it was done in the past...

I have a feeling that this will be the one Eric wins, esp. if it is the fast forward style. This way he doesn't have to risk America voting for him to put up Jessica and he gets his own choice and he probably won't get any pictures (just in case of the whole Cheryl thing). Assuming that he is still there next week...

That is how they have done it in the past except that one time last season. I don't know what they are going to do this week but Julie said that on Thuresday 2 would leave before the night was over but the show is only 1 hour but on the fast forward last year that show was 2 hours long. I don't know what they have planed this week.

No, last year the show that Daniele and George both got evicted was only 1 hour long.

They start the show with the voting for the first eviction.

That way they still have time for the HoH comp, nominations, PoV comp, Veto ceremony, voting and second eviction.

Like someone said above, they might not show the second HoH comp on the show, and it will end up getting shown on the Sunday show.

(Who knows, maybe they'll have time for it too, this year. But I doubt it!)

I remember last year during the double evictions that the new HOH had a few minutes to talk with the other houseguests. I think it was Erica that won and they went into one of the bedrooms during a commercial?? I remember it really pissed me off that they got a chance to discuss the noms with the others. I think it should be on the spot!

Janie won that HoH. Will got her in a BR and talked her into nominating George & Erica...... She did....they played for PoV...... Erica won (Will broke his thumb).....Janie put up Booger in Erica's place...... George was voted out 2-0 by Will & Erica.

Thanks kmc! I was reading the posts saying it was never done before and my hubby and I kept thinking...hasn't it? Didn't they do it all in one night before?

I don't feel crazy now!

fizzle! Ugh. I just started back to college after 10 years of being stay at home mom...on top of my youngest starting Kindergarten. It's so busy...it's cutting into my BB time! GRRRRR! I'm playing catch up today since I don't have school today.

I also agree with those that think this will be the night that Eric wins HOH...wouldn't surprise me at all...he won't have to put up who America chooses.

I can see him now acting very triumphant as though he "finally" won something after all of this time...haha!!!

As if it hasn't been completely obvious to everyone (not just us viewers) that he throws every comp.

The best guess so far is that Thursday night will be done Fast Forward style, like in Allstars, where they play a weeks worth of comps in an hour. I dont remember if George, the second evictee that night, had his bags packed or not. Seems kinda cruel to send them out of the house without their stuff. I think Jess and Jam will go into the SR late Wednesday or early Thursday to get their bags and find everyones there. That way they have less than 24 hours notice.

Archived