Double Evictions

Snuggs

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does me no good cause none of hg would break up D&D

Next week will most definitely be double eviction. And I hope to GOD it is either Dick or Daniele joining Dustin and Jen in the jury house.
wont happen they a have a deal with everyone

eric wont get hoh he throws everyone

If they do a double eviction they are going to run out of shows before the finale...

Exactly Yana

Dumbasses

I'll trust that you both know what you're talking about...I'd like a bit of clarification though if you don't mind. I don't understand...seems to me they'd have to have a double eviction sometime....do I have the wrong season finale date? Count me in as one of the dumbasses I guess.

• Thurs 8/16 - Dustin evicted - 8 hg's remain
  • Thurs 8/23 - 1 evicted - 7 hg's remain
  • Thurs 8/30 - 1 evicted - 6 hg's remain
  • Thurs 9/60 - 1 evicted - 5 hg's remain
  • Thurs 9/13 - 1 evicted - 4 hg's remain
  • Tues 9/18 - season finale

I don't think Dep was calling anyone here a dumbass, rather than BB dumbasses... I forgot all about Zach when I was counting houseguests... My bad... I still don't know if there will be a double eviction though...

oh...ok then...guess I got confused for nothin then. ;)

thanks

Doesn't double eviction start during the Thur live show with the newly crowned HoH nominating two people right then and there. If so, then America wouldn't get to vote for someone to Eric to target for nomination. Therefore, it's unlikely there will be a double eviction until at least late in the game if at all. Just a theory - What do you think?

It just means the Thursdays vote will be "who do you want Eric to get evicted", and Sundays will be who do you want Eric to get nominated, and Tuesdays will be the same. They just have to make the days fit in with the shows.

Like I said before though, if they do a double eviction, then expect someone to come back from sequester.

BB8 Schedule:

Thursday, 8/23: Live eviction, 7 hg's remaining

Sunday, 8/26: DOUBLE EVICTION (pre-recorded), 6 hg's remaining

Thursday, 8/30: Live eviction, 5 hg's remaining

Thursday, 9/6: Live eviction, 4 hg's remaining

Tuesday, 9/11: Special Live Eviction, 3 hg's remaining, Final HOH competition begins

Friday, 9/14: Special Live (final) Eviction, 2 hg's remaining

Tuesday, 9/18: Season 8 Finale

does anyone have any idea if the schedule that is posted above is in any way accurate as to the schedule from last year or the year before?

The schedule seems to vary every year, probably in order to make it unpredictable for the houseguests.

There's just no way to know for sure until an official CBS announcement, most likely on the televised show.

does anyone have any idea if the schedule that is posted above is in any way accurate as to the schedule from last year or the year before?

The schedule was the same for seasons 5, 6, and 7. The second to last eviction (4th place hg) airs on a Tuesday, the final HOH competition and final eviction airs on a Friday, and the season finale is on a Tuesday.

The date of the season finale was already announced last week. It is Tuesday, September 18th. This means there will either be a pre-recorded "double" eviction this Sunday, August 26th, or next Sunday, September 2nd. It will most likely be this Sunday, however.

Double eviction works like this:

Tonight's HOH winner nominates two people on the spot at the end of tonight's show.

The POV competition, POV ceremony, eviction, and next HOH competition all take place tomorrow.

All this airs on Sunday's show, so the eviction is pre-recorded. I believe the feeds are also blacked out for 24 hrs. So they would go down tomorrow and not be back up again till midnight Saturday.

Last year during All-Stars, the feeds were not blocked like they were for BB6.

And the schedule is not exactly the same from year to year, in terms of whether a show gets broadcast on a Friday or not. Seasons 5 and 6 did, Season 7 did not.

Here is a table to compare (taken from the CBS official websites).

You can see from the interval between broadcast days, even if the day of the week is not listed.)

bb567schedulesbd4.jpg

And the schedule is not exactly the same from year to year, in terms of whether a show gets broadcast on a Friday or not. Seasons 5 and 6 did, Season 7 did not

All Stars followed the same schedule I believe, but everything was pushed back a week since the finale was unusually early (Sept. 12). This year it is Sept. 18th so there will probably only be one double eviction as opposed to 2 last yr.

WHY still no double eviction? Please we need to get this game going! It is moving WAY too slow. I cannot take an entire week of Amber sobbing while on the block saying she has visions of winning HOH next week and being in the final 2 with Jameka.

This means that next week HAS to be a double eviction week since the finale is Sept. 18th.

Thursday, 8/30: Final 6

Sunday, 9/2: Final 5 (pre-recorded eviction)

Thursday, 9/6: Final 4

Tuesday, 9/11: Final 3

Friday, 9/14: Final 2

Tuesday, 9/18: Season Finale

Archived