Double Evictions

Snuggs

Jas, I don't ever remember getting an "extra" episode because of double eviction week. I could be wrong. I think we could get a double eviction week this week or next week. I am more inclined to think it will be next week since most people are pre-empted with football this week. I guess we will see....

In the past when it has been a double eviction it has been on tuesday which is pretaped not live. The 3 episodes next week accoruding to TIVO is the normal way it is done, so I don't think next week is a double eviction week. I think it is possible that there maybe a final 3, I know Julie said 7 on the jury so that would mean a final 2, But they may not want us to know it is a final 3 becasue they don't want banner planes flying over the house.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oddly I think you may be right about this being a double eviction nite. I am on EST and the show which was going to be LIVE tonight (Thursday 8 pm) is NOW going to be shown at the wee hours of 1:36 am FRIDAY morning. Allegedly it is because of the NFL pregame etc. but it is a really ugly thing to be doing to BB fans. I have to go to bed SUPER early and wake up in the middle of the night. Any thoughts on this? Do you agree it is weird?

I forgot how this works again.

So, if it's a DE week, today will be Amber's eviction, followed by a HOH competition, and immediate nominations. Then Friday is the POV competition. Saturday is the POV ceremony. Sunday is the POV ceremony. Monday is the eviction. & HOH competition. Tuesday is the POV competition. Wednesday is the Ceremony. and Thursday is the live eviction.

The Sunday show reveals the POV competiton & ceremony. The Tuesday show reveals the pre-taped eviction and HOH competition. Thursday's show is live.

Is this correct?

I forgot how this works again.

So, if it's a DE week, today will be Amber's eviction, followed by a HOH competition, and immediate nominations. Then Friday is the POV competition. Saturday is the POV ceremony. Sunday is the POV ceremony. Monday is the eviction. & HOH competition. Tuesday is the POV competition. Wednesday is the Ceremony. and Thursday is the live eviction.

The Sunday show reveals the POV competiton & ceremony. The Tuesday show reveals the pre-taped eviction and HOH competition. Thursday's show is live.

Is this correct?

Run that by me again. :cookie:

I think if it's DE, we will have:

Eviction tonight, followed by hoh comp and immed. nominations

tomorrow pov and ceremony

sunday, one of those are evicted followed by another hoh comp with immed. nom

then tuesday pov and ceremony with thurs being live eviction

...I think...lol :animated_bouncy:

They could a double eviction in one episode. They did this last year, in addition to one double eviction week. Remember, they kicked out Danielle, then Janelle won HOH and nominated Erika and either Mike or George. They immediately did the POV and Erika won took herself off the block and Janelle nominated Mike George or Will. They voted and George was out.

I am feeling a dbl eviction coming on, AND I do not get to see the show till 11:37 tonight because of Cheifs playing, I am hope some place are not pre-empted and I can tune into Morty's for the show in print, then watch it later.

I was thinking the other day that the double eviction might come at the final 4. Remember how boring it is to watch the last two standing. I know last year I didn't even watch the feeds when it got down to Boogie and Erica. The producers may have decided to fast forward and have some excitement in the house as we dwindle from 4 to 2. Just a thought.

Well, I certainly hope it's not a Fast-Forward!

That would screw up the whole Prediction Challenge!

Even if it is just a regular Double Eviction thingie, that causes problems.

Grrr, couldn't they give us at least 2 days warning, like mentioning it in the episode before?

Well, in the past it's always been that they would vote out this week's nominee and then hold they HoH contest and that person had to put up their nominations right then and then on Sunday we see who they voted out, but Julie said two would be leaving on Thrusday and that's a first as far as I know...

Hi this is my first post here

I've been coming here for 3 BB seasons now but never posted. I had to register, to clear up this topic

In BB7 there was a live double eviction show called the fast forward show It aired on Thursday Aug 31st 2006

The show started with Danelle being evicted, then Janelle won HOH and nominated George and Erika, Erika won POV, Janelle replaced Erika with Boogie and then George was evicited by the end of the show. and a bucket of KFC chicken was waiting for him when he got out

here's the link

http://www.mortystv.com/archive/bb7/bb7_57.shtml

here's the recap from morty's

After a short review, Julie gets us down to business and calls for the HGs to vote. The vote was unanimous, and Danielle was evicted in a 3 - 0 vote. Danielle's exit was with class and everyone hugged and clapped. Julie let Danielle ion on the secret, that there will be another eviction tonight, and asked who she'd like to see walk out the doors tonight. "Erika." Danielle replied. Julie: "Do you think you'll ever be able to forgive Erika?" Danielle: "Oh, I forgive her completely. But I had her back in there, and she made a huge error. So if she thinks Chill Town is going to have her back or Janelle, she's mistaken." See the Video

Tonight, we are making Big Brother history. It's a week of Big Brother all in one live hour, and it's time now to find out who will win head of household. "Houseguests, the power is up for grabs. Erika, as outgoing head of household, you are not eligible to compete. Tonight's game is called "Battle of the Sexes." Here's how it works: I will ask eight questions about events that have taken place in the Big Brother house this summer. The answer will be either male or female. If you think the answer is female, you will step forward. If you think the answer is male, you will step backwards. For each correct answer, you'll get one point. The person with the most points at the end of the competition will be the new head of household. Does everyone understand the rules? "

Question one: "During a live show, did a male or female tell me that Kaysar was even more gorgeous without hair?" The correct answers male. It was Marcellas who said that. Everyone got it right.

Question two: "Was the second houseguest evicted by an 8-2 vote a male or female?" The correct answer is female. Again, everyone got it right.

Question three: "When Danielle used the veto and removed herself from the chopping block, was the person who took her place a male or female?" Correct answer is male. It was Marcellas. Will and Janelle move on, and the two of you are tied for the lead at three apiece.

Question four: "This summer, houseguests from past seasons made an appearance. Of these houseguests, were there more males or females?" The correct answer is males. Janelle is the only one who got it right.

Question five: "Was the second ghost to appear during the s

Yep I remember that! I feel bad for those who win HOH on Thursday because I don't even think they get a room with pictures and stuff how sad is that!!!! I believe that show last year was also at the final 6 and when it was over it left the final 4 of Erika, Janelle, Boogie, and Will.

Thanks for posting how the double eviction worked in a previous season...I was wondering!

Now, next question...at the end of all of the above, did they have ANOTHER HOH competition to see which of the remaining 4 would be HOH for the rest of the week and do the normal timeline of noms/POV/evictions? Was that ALSO seen all in that one Thursday night show or did that get pushed out until Sunday?

Archived