Double Evictions

Snuggs

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My thoughts are, it should be NOW! How many times are Jen and Kail going to be nominated. Forget the "I'll be your pawn" crap from Kail. In chess, the pawns are usually the first to go....

they need one soon

me too but morty the head man told me to stop. i have to respect the man who pays the server bils lol

whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Yea, I agree...I liked Amber at the beginning but, she has gotten on my last nerve with all that crying & the way she talks about everyone behind their backs.....But, at least they are all starting to figure Amber out.

Kail and Jen

Dick and Dani

Nick and Kail

Jameka and her Bible...

it's all good. Hey, what happened to Zach?!! No one even thinks of sending him packing but they all say he's a weirdo. Who's the man, Zach! The bloodbath, the cat-scratching, the back-stabbing and hair-pulling. Lights fade. Only one lone wolf prowls the house.....ZACH!

(note to self: Tuesday at 12:34 EST wind up posters on Morty's TV.com)

Jem if they black out the feeds you won't have anything to do. You might have to take a day off from Morty's.

How horrible would that be? You would have to go do something fun. :P

the game needs a shake up badly . i hope next week is the week

i like the double eviction weeks because things happen so fast, even if it does mean all foth on the live feeds

anyway, i remember reading in the live feed transcripts that one of the houseguests (either jen or jameka, im pretty sure it was whoever starts with a j) said that bb told her there wouldnt be double eviction weeks due to the live voting.....of course, they dont know everything

how does that work mathematically with the number of people/weeks left? (i know someone else can figure that out, i dont know what date the show is supposed to end)

I went searching in the archives and put this together....yeah yeah I DO have a life.

Double Evictions

Season....Week....Dates

7..............7.........8/17 (both in one night)

6..............7.........8/18 & 8/20

5..............9.........9/2 & 9/4

Since this is week 5, double should be in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks Dade! your so sweet.

i would LOVE for a double eviction, there so action filled. i mean, sure you get alot of FOTH, but its not a boring week.

i would love for it to be DICK(or jenn) THEN DANIELE to get HOH in a double eviction week.

and as dustin would say "Its going to be a F@#$%^& blood bath"

Archived