Double Evictions

Snuggs

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soon as Eric see's Jessica is evicted and Jessica see's Eric didn't "save" her.. She just might get up walk to eric and slap him, lol.

Nahh, Eric just might follow Jess out the door.. or even Jameka... or... even... one of the donatos.

dun dun dun..

thursday will be a real eye opener.

still not clear who we voted for eric to evict, huh ?

I am going to relish every second of shock on Danielle's face when they find out about the double eviction within a one hour period.... I would love to see one of the Donato's go as the second person to leave - only because they are so confident in their well thought out strategy this week. Either way the shock and drama will be priceless tomorrow!

Last year, when George was the second person evicted in the Double Eviction Fast-Forward show, they had Colonel Sanders standing there waiting for him, holding a bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken. (Although on the CBS website, they had a glaring typo and called it "friend chicken".)

I wonder if the Colonel will be back again this year! LOL

Video on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxHs2-jTycQ

colonelbwlb4.pnggeorgeandcolonelsandersrr2.jpg

Last year, when George was the second person evicted in the Double Eviction Fast-Forward show, they had Colonel Sanders standing there waiting for him, holding a bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken. (Although on the CBS website, they had a glaring typo and called it "friend chicken

I wonder if the Colonel will be back again this year! LOL".)

You typoed, too. It Sanders, not Saunders. :animated_rotfl:

:angel:

I still think that D&D will change their tune once they get wind of a possible double eviction. Wasn't it a part of their plan to tell Jam that she's staying 30 min prior to live show and insist that she not use POV on Eric? Well, I'm going to assume that like last year HG will be told 30 min prior to live show to go to SR and get their bags. D&D along with E are not idiots, they all watched last season and will know what this means. I think it will force D&D into deciding to take the safe route and not piss Eric off by keeping Jess... and there will be a JEDD final 4.

If you mean a post that appeared earlier in this thread, it didn't actually say that.

It said that last year, the live feeds went to FOTH (were blocked) 30 minutes before the live double eviction show, just as a BB voice was telling the houseguests that there was something for them in the storage room. People later speculated that they were told to all get their suitcases and pack them.

HOWEVER, after watching the video of that episode, which someone posted a link to also ealier in this thread, it clearly shows that only 2 bags were waiting by the exit. George's and Daniele's (the original 2 nominees). So that speculation was never proved.

I know Cajun! I was thinking the same thing before.

It's sorta like you go along for what seems to be quite a while with a lot of ppl still around, and no real way of seeing patterns, making predictions...then suddenly everything seems to fast-forward.

sorry jammer.. i really did think everyone knew that 2 people would be leaving on thursday. i did not say that to you to be condescending.

and that is why i usually throw in a smilie.. otherwise people get the wrong idea!

:)

I've posting many times in this thread talking about how two people were leaving on Thursday, maybe you just haven't seen them.

Like I said....sometimes you hear/read a tone that just isn't there. I apologize if I was incorrect.

Archived