Double Evictions

Snuggs

Someone who has time needs to check last seasons archives....... the night Dani & George were evicted.

Originally it was George/Dani up for eviction. Dani was evicted. Then they did the fast forward. Janie won HoH.... nominated Erica & George..... Erica won PoV & took herself off the block...... Booger went up in her place...... George went home.

So.......George was ALREADY packed from his original nomination. Booger wasn't, and didn't pack (he wouldn't have had time to over the commercial break). So I guess never mind about someone checking the archives. There'd be nothing there.

Guess we'll find out Thursday, huh?? :animated_scratchchin:

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I checked through our archives and also those of some other sites, and it seems that 30 minutes before that live show in BB7 (All-stars) where both Danielle and George were evicted (Aug. 31, 2006), right before the FOTH came on (and which lasted until after the show), live feed updaters heard a BB voice come over the house speakers and say something like "BB: hey everyone... Soooo... In the storage room... FOTH"

With what happened later, people speculated that they were told to get their suitcases and that they had until the live show to pack their things. (Those 30 minutes are usually just spent sitting around, because they are done with cleaning and everything anyway.

But I guess it's not enough to be sure, even though it sounds like that's what probably happened.

I'm going to go back and see if there's anything about them unpacking after the live show.

So if the HG are given notice of the double eviction do you think that will change D&D plan of attack? Will they go after Jam instead of Jess because if they don't and Eric by chance wins HOH, then one of them would be leaving on Thurs too. If they keep Jess, all 4 will play for HOH, obviously Zach and another depending on who wins goes up, with Zach ultimately going home. And D&D and J&E still make the F4?

(Okay, so I can dream)

I don't think it would ruin anything to forewarn them... make them nervous, stir up a little pre-show drama... and maybe change some strategies. Which would mean Jess stays!!!

I don't think it would ruin anything to forewarn them...

I disagree. Last year after Janelle won HOH, Will took her to the small bedroom and they had 3 or 4 minutes to discuss nominations. Same thing would happen if they were forewarned. Especially with Dick & Danielle. And Eric & Jessica would be making all kinds of plans for eviction...not knowing that she is going home within the hour.

I think they give them a second to think about it, but usually they have already discussed who they want out next......HOPEFULLY Eric won't pick this week to win HOH!!! After D&D vote to evict Jessica, Eric would turn around for sure and put them up. THURSDAY WILL BE CRAZY FUN TO WATCH!!!!!

Oh I'm never wrong!!!! Can't speak for JeepGirl.

I'm never wrong either. I just forget things. Like...

So.......George was ALREADY packed from his original nomination.

DUH!

I think telling them 30 minutes before the live show is a good idea. Barely enough time to pack nevermind plot (although some would find a way). I think the new HOH should have to nominate on the spot, no deliberating with anyone. You could easily make both HOH and POV quiz comps so that the HGs could be put in seperate rooms. The only things the HGs hear are the speeches from the nominees before both the POV "meeting" and the vote to evict. They dont come back together until the results are announced. No way to plot at all. God forbid, evryone would have to think for themselves.

arent they going to be closing a room down soon? or is that just talk from the HG's? cuz if thats the case, then they can say we are breaking the rooms down soon while hoh goes on(or whatever excuse they come up with)so you all have to pack up your bags and stuff

just a guess tho that rate they throw the hg's off

I don't know if this might be of interest, but the link below is the direct link to the "Fastforward" or DE from last season. Great thing is no advertisements!! I copied it over from the CBS msg boards. I enjoyed watching it again.

http://www.dailymotion.com/timmyboi/video/xclxl_bb7-083106

Someone posted earlier, about not letting them discuss the noms, I think that is a great idea. Somehow keep them apart or annouce that they need to go to the living room, find a corner and face it. No eye contact or talking. JMI.

Think about this, thursday night is double eviction,

who ever wins HOH has to nominate 2 for eviction right then and there.....

Well, Eric is AP sooooooooo..........he won't get to do the AP stuff if he is

immediately nominated......Only way AP can really play and do anything is if

he is HOH.......

(Hope I explained this right)

Maybe this will put some minds at ease wondering

if the show is really rigged or not....

northeast.......

I believe they do get their goodbye messages.....

See, If I remember correctly, they will be nominated Thursday night...

But, they are not evicted till sunday night......

Then sunday night after eviction, there will be another HOH comp...

So this sunday night, the show will be as entertaining as the thursday night show...

Well, I have never seen them do that before......

The nomination always took place after HOH comp....

Then the eviction took place on sunday night.....

Who knows tho....Maybe this is gonna be something new....

Maybe this is the twist.....lol

Hard to say with BB......

Archived