Amber Week 7

CeCiMom

PS. AMBER???????

Brinnnnnggggg Brinnnnnnngggg...................."God is really really busy in Peru, New Orleans, Afghanistan, Iraq, Rwanda, Somalia and pretty much ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD THAT IS TRULY SUFFERING to pay any attention to a reality show right now so please leave a message and HE/SHE will get back to you.........NEVER"..................click................

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi there,

Sorry it took Amber's foolishness to get you to post. But ,I for one, am glad you did. :)

I think Amber's 'praying' is a load of cobblers. She 'prays' aloud when she knows a camera is watching her. Note how she even turns her head toward the camera. Fake as all get out!

I sort of doubt her rubbish about not knowing the definitions of basic words too, I think she just wants to make people feel sorry for her.

Seems as if she's made an art form out of getting people to pity her.

I do laugh my butt off when she asks Jameka to define them for her though! LOL, Jameka doesn't know 1/2 the words herself! It's like the blind leading the blind. One of my faves was the 'peanut gallery' one. Jameka told her it means a person who likes to eat a lot of peanuts! :animated_rotfl:

Sadly, I believe Amber is well on her way to becoming the most detested HG in BB history.

I sure hope BB has a staff of highly trained psychiatrists on hand to assist her when she leaves the house and discovers what America really thinks about her.

It wont be a laughing matter at all, I think this will be the straw that pushes her sanity over the precipice it's barely clinging to now.

She is such a liar!!!! What reallllly gets my blood boiling, though, is how all the HGs seem to think so highly of her!?!?!?! Is the entire rest of the world somehow deluded - or - are these few people that live with her 24/7 deluded???

How can they see through each other and NOT see through her??? If I hear her say one more time -

"I'm not like that" (she is) or

"I would never lie" (while her forked tongue slithers in and out) or

"You know (to whomever she's speaking) I've never said one thing against you" (within seconds of having trash-talked that same person) or

whatever self-deluded, glowing, self-praising, crap she is always spewing.... I'm going to run screaming from the room!!!

I do not have one lick of sympathy for this manipulating, self-promoting, ego-centrical, self-centered, back-stabbing, trash!! Doesn't anyone remember what this bible-reading, praying, saintly paragon of virtue said to Nick on one of the first days - when she thought she had a shot at a flirt-mance with him??

"I'm such a nymphomaniac!"

Right. This is the sincere Waaaahmber 36_1_4.gifthat is so pious and pure. YEECCCH!!! Vote her out!!!

Ugh... I am so with you on this. I was watching BB After dark last night and she was praying again. It was hilarious. Eric came out to tell her that they were going to play quarters and she asked him to give her a minute to finish praying. So she tells God "Ok, I'm going to go now. "I love you God (x10)" " So So much (with her pouty face, of course) "God bless you" HAHA!

Honestly I think she just jumped on the religion thing because she saw it working for Jameka. Perhaps she thought the others would trust her more this way. Most people I have known pray silently when praying by themselves. I hope BB interviews her family and they say that they have no idea where this stuff came from. She is so obviously doing it for the cameras. Yuck.

most people do pray siliently but her and jameka for some odd reason dont

both are religious attention whore

I do not have one lick of sympathy for this manipulating, self-promoting, ego-centrical, self-centered, back-stabbing, trash!! Doesn't anyone remember what this bible-reading, praying, saintly paragon of virtue said to Nick on one of the first days - when she thought she had a shot at a flirt-mance with him??

mexikat, you'll need to provide definitions. When Amber reads your post, she isn't going to know what any of those words mean. :D

My first glimpse of Amber's "fake" praying was during her "prayer" in the HOH room. In the middle of her rambling, she burped and said, "Excuse me". Since when do people ask to be excused when they are "alone" in a room? :rolleyes: IMO, she is "praying to the camera"!

her getting the boot will mave this bb for me worthwhile

Waaaahmber is praying in BY - telling God her life story and allll the hardships she had.... her sister's hardships.... her sister drives around in a beat-up old car w/no air conditioning.... facing the camera.... pouring on the "poor pitiful Pearl" scene...

She wants to donate some money to... "I don't know... a bunch of places... maybe five of them..."

(Ed. note: HOLY Hannah!!! What a numbskull!!!)

She wants to help her ex and her current boyfriend and everybody... and go to nursing school... she wants to "get going"

She knows God put her in the BB house and why she's made it this far...

Ed. note: We're coming up on the comments that made me stop what I was doing and relay it to ya'll - this isn't technically live-feed - just a piece or two I caught)

"God, I love the person.... even if I don't make it to the end, God... I swear I love the person You're making me now. I'm becoming suuch a different person and..."

(Ed. note: Here it comes):

...and I'm better than I was before and I didn't think that was possible."

(Ed. note: I swear I am not making that up!! She really said that! What about humility?)

She goes on in that vein for a few more moments then Eric comes out and hollers about "Quarters" - a game or something. He asks her what she's doing. She says "...praying. Could you just give me like one more minute?"

After Eric goes back inside, Amber says to God: "Ummm, so I'm gonna go but" (this is being said while she checks her nail polish or whatever on her hand) "uh, I just want You to know that I'm here 'cuz You put me here" (again, she remembers to turn toward the camera for the big finale...)

"I know I'm here for a reason and whatever the reason is," (Ed. Note: ????'whatever the reason is'???)"I trust you God and thank you and I love this person I'm becoming and this person I'm finding inside me and... um... I trust you.... that's all I have to say... I can't tell you that enough... I TRUST you... (that said while looking up... with emphasis)

Now, the tears and more belief that God wants her to win. And the part (someone posted it already) where she says to God: "God bless you".

Okay, I know this is going to sound cynical... but isn't there another, more private spot, that she could finish her prayers? Maybe she shouldn't have to move to finish her prayers, but she could finish them non-verbally.

I guess that's the best praying spot, as far as camera angles and mic pick-up goes...

Look, I pray and I believe in the power of prayer. I'm not a cynical person, really, but I am offended that she puts it allll out there - not to God, but to the cameras - while she examines her nails, drums up some tears and gets side-tracked by whatever. I actually feel really, really bad even criticizing someone else's praying but if it hadn't been the most blatant, self-promoting, posturing act I would not say a word. I really, truly find her ridiculous and phony and annoying.

I KNOW, Marty!! I think I would truly never, ever, ever, ever (shades of Danielle!) watch another BB season!!!

Call her a wackadoo all you want, the truth is, she will be here next week...and more than likely the week after that. Maybe it's the other HG's using her as a pawn to evict others, ot maybe it's God answering her prayers...who's to say...

At this point, I really hope she wins HOH Thursday. I hope she puts up Dick and Eric. I hope she threatens that if one uses the veto, his partner will go home. I really hope she turns out to be one of the most maniacal heads of household BB has ever seen...

she talks to god like she talks to a friend on the phone... its like a one sided conversation with her... only its to GOD she is talking to... it truly is weird. the other day after the POV comp.. she told GOD that she wasnt mad at him for not letting her win pov... ???????????? uhhh ok..

maybe god should have said "ok, thanks for not being mad.. i was thinking you might be a little mad at me... but cool.. whewww... thank 'god' your not!"

roflmao-1.gif MsT - I do remember that!! That was so hilarious!!!

I find it pretty telling that she doesn't know the meanings of the most simple, three letter words but she absolutely knows what the word "nymphomaniac" means!! I think her asking "what does that word mean?" about the simpler words, is a front, anyway. Just more of the "poor, helpless, Amber" act!

Last nite when Wahmber was praying... she was interrupted by Eric & was going to go play quarters with the HG. When she went back to praying she told God that "she had to go" & she ended her prayer with "God bless you". Is it normal to tell God to bless him/herself? :animated_rotfl:

Oh & welcome to posting on Morty's taradome :grin2:

she ended her prayer with "God bless you". Is it normal to tell God to bless him/herself?

Uh, no. God does not need to bless Himself....I guess only in Amber's world...

Archived