Amber Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when she leaves i consider this bb a success

Couldn't agree more. I'd rather see D or D win over her... and that's saying a lot coming from me... LOL

I made a post about this earlier, but that woman horrifies me. One of my favorite clips is the one with her in the hammock talking to God about being an Inspirational speaker or how she could get on the next top model. She absolutely horrifies me with her "chats with God". Plus I would love to see her eat just one meal without talking with her mouth open while shoveling food into her craw.

AMBER???????

Brinnnnnggggg Brinnnnnnngggg...................."God is really really busy in Peru, New Orleans, Afghanistan, Iraq, Rwanda, Somalia and pretty much ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD THAT IS TRULY SUFFERING to pay any attention to a reality show right now so please leave a message and HE/SHE will get back to you.........NEVER"..................click................

She seemed really shocked during the veto comp that America doesn't love Dustin as much as she does. "He's my boyfriend in the house"...wow, way to pick em!

my least fav hg i think of alltime

ok, I was reading this thread, and a thought hit me... I'm not suggesting BB and all of us would use up an Allstars on this, but... how about an 'Allstars' season, instead of all the best competitors in the history of BB, it was a house full of the likes of Amber, Zach, Cowboy, April... can you imagine the conversations they would all be having? :animated_scratchchin::animated_bouncy:

So if Zach's plan (has anyone told Eric) goes through and they throw the HOH to Amber, who is she going to nominate? She said Eric and Jessica, but to backdoor Zach, to which Jameka said not to. Would she try to get out Dick?

does it matter really?

that nutcase better not get hoh

Does she even know what "HOH" is?

Maybe that can be her excuse for nominating Danielle..."I didn't know what 'nominte' means". Clever girl...clever girl...

lol that would be hilarious

Good Gawd, she is an IDIOT!

My friend in the states said Canadians are the worst tippers.

"What's the difference between a canoe and a Canadian?

Canoes tip. :smilielol:

I HATE Dick with a passion, but when he was doing the "Ciggarettes, cocktails" rant I was LMAO

My friend in the states said Canadians are the worst tippers.

King, while we know that racism, bigotry, is wrong....I think you'll agree with me that criticizing Canadians is just going WAY over the line! :disgust:

Asains..... they like to make a left turn out of the right lane.. and vice versa. and some park on the sidewalk.

just sayin... there is a method to their madness. they are just brought up differently than americans... (dont go by me though, my grandma god bless her... is a cheap tipper..we always go behind her and throw more money on the table)

~ bad tippers.... come in all shapes and colors... the riches people shaft their servers while poor people will give their last buck for good service.

Archived