Amber Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jordansmom

I keep forgetting Amber has a thread anyways....

Just becasuse she has done drugs doesn't mean she had trouble with the law. She may have been lucky and never got cought by the law so as far as the law is conserened she is squeaky clean. I used to work at a hospital and we had to take random drug test and if we failed we where fired but if we came to them before a random test was done and said I have a problem we where aloud to get help and then prove we where clean and come back to work. So Vegas may have the same type of thing going on and that is how she still has her job.

Thats true we have a grocery store her in Houston that does the same thing. Pop postive ur gone but tell them you got a problem they pay for ur treatment and allow you to come back to work to prove yourself. ( Baby sis just started working she was reading me the hand book)

Now Amber is talking about her cookie and said that it said someone would be bringing her good news soon and she thinks it is going to be America's choice and she is going to win it and be taken away somewhere...

She's got most of it right... she will be america's choice to send to sequester.... not good news for her, but good for us.

The number 7 Amber thinks is a sign from god that something good like hoh is heading her way probably means the opposite. Here's my theory, there are 8 houseguests left in the house. After thursday they are down to 7. Amber will then be nominated again and evicted.

Thats true we have a grocery store her in Houston that does the same thing. Pop postive ur gone but tell them you got a problem they pay for ur treatment and allow you to come back to work to prove yourself.

Really? I really don't care if my bagboy smokes doobies, then again I guess I don't want a crackehead stealing my club card points or icing my kids birthday cake while breathing hepatitis on it.

wow thats rough

Jameka and Amber...gonna throw down, going after it...grrrr,,,,mumble queens

Throwing around the F*ck word too LORDY

Thank you for posting the video link, eyeluvhowie!

Waaaamber talking about how she's a target because no one wants to be next to her in the finale - She absolutely gets on my last nerve!!!! It's not because everyone likes her so much or because she's such a threat... I think, if she was the main target, it's because she's such a pain and so annoying!!!! GRRRRR!

This girl could piss off a saint.

I had to stop hating on her so much though. Now I just feel really sorry for her. I can't imagine being so stupid and delusional!

I really fear for her safety and sanity when she leaves the BB house. There are plenty of whackos out here in the world, I wouldn't be shocked to hear that some crazed weirdo targeted her after she left BB.

Hopefully she's too dumb to know how to use a computer and get online. And I sure hope that someone is shielding her daughter from all the things that are being said about her Mother. And especially about how her mother swore on her life. Egads!!

i had a vision....whamber stays...the hoh is endurance....they are on a Carrousel...after riding the horses for an hour they have to hang by their arms...amber wins but all that hair of hers gets caught in the carrousel and catapults her over the bb house walls and she's disqualified...you can hear her crying as they drag her from the lot...."but i love you soooooo much"

Amber said it is going to be Karma. That Eric is going to be put on the block and will beg for their vote. ( I assume she means when she wins and takes herself off)

I'm just curious...does anyone know if Amber's "God" trip she seems to be on is a newfound thing...or if she was "religous" before she came into the house. Jam I believe was religious before...i mean, she even brought her bible...but Amber??? I ain't buying it!

after this season i hope cbs really take care of her and gets her the mental health she deserve . i think she may hurt herself physically when the reality hits her of how others perceive her which is a lunatic druggie.

Archived