Dick Week 6

CeCiMom

Well, they were sayin how they will present it to the others, and that Zack and Jen will prolly go along with it, but Jen was just up in the hoh talking about no more smoke, etc, Jen really is on her own planet, isn't she? I think Eric realizes this has to happen and now at the 11th hour will fight to make it soAnd the others do not realize they already have erics vote regarless of Jessica, he has just got to lay the law down, she does listen to him and if he just explains it to her the way he did Dani, she will see the light, and it will be by by Dusty

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Copied this out of yesterday's daily thread because I think it's definitely an unresolved loose end.

From bigboyfan:

This is just an idea that popped into my head that I thought I'd float (not sure if anyone has said anything like this yet... if so, feel free to ignore me!)...

In the live feed updates it says something about Eric telling Jess that Dick claims he has something on Eric and is going to use it against him if he is evicted. Eric says he has no idea and how would Dick really be able to convince people in the minute he'd have to do his goodbyes.

Now... there was some chatter on here the other day about Dick supposedly finding a scrap of paper under a chess piece and taking it into the DR and came out smiling.

Providing that any of this can be substantiated and isn't just rumor... could BB have possibly planted info about Eric being AP in the house and that is what Dick is holding onto to smear Eric when he needs to?

i dont know how he does it but the hg keeps trying to hand him and his brat daughter the money

I just watched a clip on YouTube where Dick declares he would be loyal to Eric if he(Eric) honors the deal this week.

Gawd! I can't stand it! Just when I resolve to be against this guy for the rest of the season he does something with integrity that demands my respect.

I'm worse than the HG in the way I flip-flop in my feelings about Dick.

Dani told Dick not to get ahead of the game, I guess she is remembering last week, they thought Eric was going home b/c Dustin was suppose to vote him out. She remembers that people there lie to your face. I hope this plan works. It does seem best for Eric and Jessica, when it comes to the F5, Jameka, Dustin and Amber would stick together and not be loyal to Jessica or Eric. Go Dick, Go :footballhelmet:

Dick better chill out on calling Jen a b*tch. Like her or not, she's a swing vote AND a damn good competitor.

I agree fizzle. I don't think Dick will go back on his word but it appears as though Eric is already talking about going against the new 4-man alliance ASAP. I guess we, as America's vote, will have to keep that little weasel in line :grin2:

sFun_ahohno.gif

why you looking at his package???? yuck!

i look at his hair... his face... but not his package. :::::::::::thinks::::::::::: i am very disapointed at some of you guys right now.... lookin at dick's .... ick....

i must now go wash my eyes..... thanks for the thought.

No I have never tried to record feeds. I do have BBreloader though.

I have never looked at Dick's package. I just don't find him sexy at all. I think it is the cigarettes and hacking.

Archived