Dick Week 6

CeCiMom

Dick just calls it likes he sees it, and plays on the intimidation factor. Are the things he says vulgar and over the top? Yes. Is it entertaining? Yes. Are most of those things he says what a lot of us (not all, but a lot) think? Yes.

Do all of them say things that are just as bad, maybe even worse? Yes. They do, except not to that person's face.

I see people making itemized lists of what Dick has said, but think about it. He talks about peoples race/religion. Amber was Jew bashing hard core. Jameka didn't care. Eric was talking about incest between a father and daughter. None of the Nerd Herd cared. Dustin talks incredible shit about everyone. Again, none of them care. Jameka talked about his parenting skills and called his mother a bitch. Nope, no one cares. It is because it's Dick that some people choose to make it such an issue. I mean, I think he took it too far with Jen in the beginning. I also think she kind of deserved some of it because of her ignorant remarks and the fact that she stalked him and followed him everywhere just to get a rise out of him.

Overall, people are going to take every done and said in this game how they want to, but you cannot deny the fact that everyone else does the same coniving sh*t.

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it would be fun if dick leaves. because the girls would so pester dani i think she probaly go out the door

That or we'd have to deal with her annoying voice, "Gooosh it's not my fault" "Do you know how it is to be meee.."

AAHH :bangin::bangin:

one would assume that dick's friends arent idiots like amber, jameka, dustin, eric... and so on. i am pretty sure they are all laid back people that dont piss each other off.

usually its those "hard, tough, tattoo" guys that turn out to be a "good friend that would do anything for anyone kind a guy".

just sayin...

usually its those "hard, tough, tattoo" guys that turn out to be a "good friend that would do anything for anyone kind a guy".

Let's not get into stereotypes, 'cause they're no good. But I have the feel a tough tattoo artist would gladly save his own skin to hurt someone else. Though what do I know!

The show will improve so much more w/o him.

Not sure I can go along with this. What does 'improve' mean? I'm not here to watch the Brady Bunch. I'm not condoning Dick's behavior, but nor have you stopped watching him, right?

If, right now, we were to delete every comment about Dick and his effect on the show, just how many 'Replies" would be left in each thread? Would this improve the Morty boards?

If Dick leaves, the remaining houseguests will continue to talk about him until the show is over. Remember the legacy of Crappy?

Good star, bad star -- either way Dick has improved the entertainment quality for both participants and audience.

The really sad thing is that all Dick's rants and raves haven't done anything but make him a target. Kail was his verbal target when he was HoH and she stayed. Jen was his verbal target the week after. Eric was his verbal target the week after and he stayed. Everyone was the target this week and he took Dani off the block anyway and it had no effect.

The only benefit that I can see from his rants is that Kail was shook up the first week she was on the block and didn't play PoV or the following HoH competition well.

Has there been some other benefit that I'm missing? The only thing that I can see that he accomplished is making himself the primary target of 6 people still in the house.

And I used to be a huge Dick supporter, but now it is just getting old.

dick doesnt make bb for me no hg has ever made bb for me.

ohhh good idea Katy.. i say they delete every post that has Dick's name in it... that would CLEAN this place right up! FOR SURE!!!!

sHa_clap.gif and show how much everyone DID talk about dick.

that sounded a little off... sHa_dielaughing.gif

the cast this year was made just for dick. imho if the cast was different all this in your face crap wouldnt be flying. one or two jase or scott in this year bb and i bet dick would be missing a few teeths in his mouth. joe, dustin,eric, amber, jessica, jameka come on

nick too you seen how dick stayed off him.

they cast a bunch of pricks this year

uvp - why do you even watch the show?? It seems like all you do is complain about it.

because i am a grown man and i can watch what i feel like watching and complain about whatever . so just cause i made some statement about dick i shouldnt watch bb give me a friggin break. i dont play bandwagon :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

If Dick was with Jase and Scott...poor Cowboy, he would have been brutalized. I do think he and Nakomis would have gotten along. They could have shared tattoo stories and dair dye. If you thought Jase was bad when Adria and Andrea (or whatever their names were) came out, Dick would have gone ballistic! But I bet Dick and Marvin would have made an unbeatable pair.

Now Dick on Season 4 would have been awesome. Could you imagine Dick and Dana fighting. HA!! But I'm sure he and Allison would have had a good go around, though she wasn't much for confrontation, she was just pretty snarky.

Dick on Season 6 would have been funny, too. I don't see Dick reallt getting along with Howie, but I could see him get along with Ivette and James. It would have been interesting to watch how Dick and Cappy would have done together.

i say they delete every post that has Dick's name in it... that would CLEAN this place right up! FOR SURE!!!!

If that happened, there'd be a grand total of maybe 7 posts in this whole forum. :animated_rotfl:

Archived