Dick Week 6

CeCiMom

I think that Dick definitely is being edited as the sympathetic character in the house. Even the music they use for Dick's antics is complimentary, and the music they use for other things (like Amber's crying and Jameka's praying) is music to play up how stupid they are, in satire. They edit out most of the really abusive stuff Dick says, and then they make it out to all be a fun romp. It's so obvious that BB wants Dick and Daniele to win the money--It's not even worth voting at this point.

As for Janelle fans being Dick fans--not all of them. I loved Janie but I don't love him. I think he is an abusive jerk with a huge anger management problem who sees everything in terms of black and white. He says things to others that he would probably beat someone else up for if they said those things to his daughter (at least if you believe his multiple fight stories of fighting against entire gangs, etc.). Heck, they aren't even allowed to bring up Daniele's name in an argument with Dick (and she's in the house and fair game), but he can tear apart the other houseguest's families. I also don't like the fact that Dick is such a hypocrite. With any competition that he doesn't win, he gripes that the contest was fixed, they shouldn't have given a question about Carol to Jessica, the nine gallons of water in the teacup was a trick answer to keep Jen--stuff like that. But when Dick wins, it's all his own skill. So, I guess BB only fixes contests when Dick loses.

Nope, I'm definitely not a fan. I liked him at first, and I really liked Daniele most of all at first, but both of them are in my bottom three now.

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's so obvious that BB wants Dick and Daniele to win the money--It's not even worth voting at this point.

been saying that from the beginning :food-smiley-005:

Has anyone noticed that Eric is up in the HoH campaigning hard for Dick to go & going over scenarios for his L&C alliance. What's he gonna do if he gets the AP vote & it says to evict Dustin. He knows it's gonna happen but he still backs himself into a corner.

:nono::bangin::rolleyes:

This is exactly why people blast him for not doing a terrible job as AP.

I see a bunch of new posters. I see Mortys opened up registration again. As for your question, if he said it, it was a lie. BB wouldn't put the other people in the house in danger like that.

I liked Dick at the beginning of the season, but the entertainment value ended quite a while ago and I can't think of anyone I've ever wanted out of the house more in all of the seasons. It's nice that he would give his life for his daughter, as he says, and wants to fix that relationship, but that isn't enough for me to stomach the rest of the package. Unfortunately for me, he appears to be the public's favourite player. Kind of like how people like to watch car wrecks and other tragedies, I guess.

I don't know if he said he was bi-polar but, Dick has told all the HG's that he did NOT pass his psych exam... for whatever that's worth/means.

I believe I read that it is mentioned by Dick himself in his HOH diary blog (all HOH's get to do a blog when they are

HOH).

The HOH diary blogs are posted on CBS. I haven't read all of them yet. But I did read on some board that Dick admitted that himself. I am not sure he mentions being on medication for it though.

Wow...I really should have stayed to help back up my man Dick...sorry fellow supporters...but I agree with most of you when you say that the ratings will go down if Dick is voted out...but when I sat down with fellow BB watchers we figured it out that Dustin will probably go home...but that doesn't mean anything...he has made this show priceless...expecially with his saying like "Good morning Princess.", "Hallelujah", and "Magic ping pong ball"...and there is no way I find Dick delusional...no way...he knows how to play the game and that is my honest opinion.

I think the best thing for Dani would be for Dick to go home this week. He is the primary target as long as he is in the house and Dani will go up right beside him every time he gets nominated.

And I can't believe all the people saying that he is playing the game well. He has played absolutely horrible from a strategic standpoint and has made some of the dumbest moves, so far. If it wasn't for America's Player, he would have absolutely 0% chance of staying in the house.

I just had to say this ... sorry ppl.

It is just bothering me as a mother:

I am disliking Dick more and more.. and I feel sorry for his daughter to have a dad like that.

I do wonder how he is outside the house.

I also wonder if Daniele will keep in touch with her dad after leaving the house..

Because I would not keep in touch..

Hope they both get help...

.. but i have to admit.. he is funny sometimes...

IMO Dick is definitely suffering from mental illness that was brought on by being forced to stay in a confined area for an unbelievable amount of time with people who have exhibited a range of psychotic episodes such as:

...................carrying on loud verbal conversations with "God" and thinking he's talking back

...................believing that ping pong balls are secret messages from God to you

...................walking around the house dressed as a "king" and believing you are one

...................having emotional breakdowns and crying fits everytime something happens (good or bad)

...................thinking someone kissed you and telling everyone about it, then denying you said it

...................taking of your clothes and streaking through the yard

just to name a few.

as for Dick's rants at each HG...it was a facetious response to the extreme mindsets of the others...they were merely mirrors of themselves turned back at them so they could see the silliness of their game and how it sounded to others watching...I felt it was necessary to take the blinders off and do some intense internal examination...

he's using fear and threats and intimidation to others and I don't think CBS should allow it in this game...it's not fair to the others and the BB game has come down quite a bit this year...it's not the same "game" as it use to be...

Speaking of religious hypocrisies...Dick thanking Jesus for his win. hmmmm....

I think that was just a jab at Jameka.

I would have really liked to have seen Dick in the house with out his daughter. If he stays, I hope they become the new Kail and Jen...always on the block. Just to see if Dick would keep up the "I'm going to make you miserable". I would also enjoy Jen voting to keep Dick, Jen winning HOH, and getting Dani out of the house. Dick knows he doesn't bother Jen and Jen knows that Dani is a better competitor than Dick. Jen can pretty much figure out that Dick is a great F2 person and probably the only one she can win against.

I'm not so sure everyone is afraid of Dick...considering Dani was their main target this week until she came off the block with POV. Dick is loud and talks a lot of trash, but I don't think any of them have actually been afraid of him, except maybe Kail. They may want to avoid his temper tantrums, especially after the 5 lied to him about Eric, but afraid? I'm just not seeing it.

I'm hoping someone can help me. A few nights ago I was reading updates on another site and someone said Dick said he was bi-polar and wasn't taking medication for it. Can anyone confirm him saying that? Thanks!

Archived