Dick Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Francis_3, in all fairness i've never heard Dick make a racist comment and the pedophile accusations are really just stupid.

Personally I doubt he's a homophobe and I haven't heard him lie, but those are touchy subjects with people and i'm not going to take issue with it.

Actually Francis, I think in the 2nd week, Dick would have used the veto on himself if he had won it when they were both on the block...it's the fact that him & Daniele have grown closer that changed his mind. I never saw her once put him up to it. Whatever you want to say about him, he does think for himself.

Lighten up there, Frances. Skip on over to one of the Dick hate threads. We're celebrating here.

DICK - FUNNIEST, MOST ENTERTAINING HG EVER!!!!

Puh-lease...when Dani isn't hiding in bed with the comforter up to her chin, and actually out in the house playing the game, she has egged on ED plenty. Usually, after she says, 'stop it!', in her whiny voice.

Dani: 'Stop it! You make is so difficult for me here!'

Dani: 'You need to hide Dustin's robe...lets hide some food...what's this? Tea bags...Dustin's, let hide them...that's cool what you did with his shirts...'

Even if it's stupid stuff, Dani is not totally innocent where ED is concerned. I still think she is weighing him down. If he ends up getting evicted this week, only to watch from sequester as Dani sabotages her own game and effort to win, he will regret it, because I think he really wants to win.

Yeah, I was just checking to see if people read past the last post...:D

What irritates me about Dick is he spends a day threatening, bullying and as he calls it, "calling out people", but then he goes back and apologizes. If you're going to play the "truthful" card, STICK TO YOUR GUNS, MAN!! Don't just say things to get people angry and then say you're sorry.

Dick wanted to hurt people's feelings. He wanted to make them cry. So now he is remorseful?? He's about as transparent as his daughter. He's FAKE, She's FAKE...America loves them, they will get to the final 2 and for a third straight year, the best player & HG will NOT win. AHHHH!!!!

hg say he watches his daughter @ the playground :food-smiley-005:

Right, Daniele is fine with the playful things but not the threats or the attacks of religion/motherhood etc.

If Dick stays in the house, it would be fantastic but I don't see it happening with Jessica being the tie breaker if it even comes to a tie

Dick wanted to hurt people's feelings. He wanted to make them cry. So now he is remorseful?? He's about as transparent as his daughter. He's FAKE, She's FAKE...America loves them, they will get to the final 2 and for a third straight year, the best player & HG will NOT win. AHHHH!!!!

this year i dont really see any of hg as being clearly better than rest in gameplay

but like i been saying the whole season bb wanted this ending from the get go

Wow how can you talk all this smack abt someone talking trash then turn around and call them borderline pedophile? Oh well I guess its okay as long as its abt Dick. How can you even say borderline pedophile yeah I prob wouldnt want my children arnd him but more cause of his mouth and smoking then worrying abt my children being abused.

ETA you beat me fizzle.

You could tell from the edit they gave Dick tonight they want him to stay. They made Dustin look bad right there at the end too. Then up comes the vote part. :animated_scratchchin:

I have to admit even knowing how bad the confrontations got, they edited them to be funny. :animated_bouncy:

I did want to see his emotional PoV ceremony speech though.. from hearing them talk I was expecting a lot more.

Archived